Chapter 17

Devins pov
We all went into forever 21 and these girls kept staring at me it was weird so I stayed near lupita the whole time. Me and her had a weird bond. Anyways the girl came up to us and she hugged me and u felt awkward and then the other one hugged Kevin. Lupita didn't pay any attention to us until I hugged her and picked her up like we were a couple so the girl could go away. I mean we lowkey were bug it wasn't officiall yet.

Lupitas pov
So u was shopping minding my own business and Devin comes up up to me and picks me up. I mean this was normal but not in public. He had never done this it was weird but I kinda liked it I liked him. We always had a bf/gf relationship but we called it bestfriends cause his fans would go crazy if he had a girlfriend.

Devins pov
When I was holding Lupita our lips touched and it was awkward but I liked it and she seemed to too. I leaned in and bam we kissed it was weird cause Kevin and Mouse were standing right there. They looked in shock after and me and her just started laughing and hugged.

Kevin's pov
So I was right there minding my business and me and mouse turn around and Lupita and Devin are kissing. I knew they had feeling for each other and stuff but I was in shock

Lupitas pov
So mouse had to leave cause he had to catch his flight back to Chiraq. But when I was about to pay Chanel come up to us and starts talking bullshit. For some reason idk why she thinks she can boss me around and pull me everywhere. She was making me go with her to her house before I even was bout to pay she tried dragging me out the store. But then Devin grabbed me and pulled me away from her. And Kevin was telling her to leave me alone she started going crazy inside the store hitting Devin and telling him to let me go. I got so mad that I made Devin leg me go. I started yelling back at her to leave me the fuck alone and that she wasn't always going to boss me around. I'm always nice until you get on my nerves then I start to disputes you and go crazy. She looked at me and started crying I did t really care cause if all the time u would cry to her she wouldn't care. That one day she had done that to Devin was because she was mad cause I said I had feelings for him and ever since then I have know she isn't my real friend.

Chanel pov
She started yelling back at me like I was some little puppet of hers I got mad and started crying and walked out of the store. I know I did wrong that day. But I had apologized to all of them. They all didn't care. Even my bestfriend I know I had done her wrong in so many ways but she had to understand me that I was the only one who actually cared for her in that group.

So please go read my new story as well. Sorry I hadn't update but I was at a family reunion thing out of state.