Chapter 9

Devins POV

I was telling her sorry for what had happened when everyone came loudly into the door demanding to see her. I was kinda mad cause they were supper loud and she had just came out if surgery a couple of hours ago. It was already late and I was getting sleepy so I fell asleep on a chair.

Lupitas POV

Everyone was asking me if I was ok then I turned around and seen Devin sleeping so I told everyone to lower their voices down. So they did I was getting tried and so was everyone else so they left. Devin was the only one that stayed cause my parents were out of state and couldn't make it till Monday so asked him if he can help me till they came. I felt bad watching him sleep in the chair so I woke him up and told him if he wanted to lay on the bed he didn't think twice. When he got in on the bed I placed the cover on top of both of us. And he later his head in my chest on but no where near the wound. I hugged him and said thanks for helping me cause if not it would've been worst . He hugged me back and said uh uh . Then we both fell asleep.

D.gords POV

I woke up to everyone bashing in the door said "WE R HERE" then all I heard was shut up he's still sleeping.then Kevin's dumb ass saying ohh u guys slept together. Then came up to me and said its time to get up ma boii so I got up. Then Daniel came in the room saying Dunkin Daniel to the rescue with coffee and donuts and we all smiled.

Ik this is short but I'm sleepy.