Chapter 16

Lupitas POV

We all walked out and the news reporters were still outside we all got in my car and drive off to the mall. I had to do a little shopping for relaxation after that long day. We went to the food court first cause my food had gotten burnt because of the reporters. And the gossip we were doing 😂. Then Chanel called me. I hadn't talked to her in a long time. The boys were still in contact with her but I wasn't cause she was doing these weird things that I didn't agree to. Anyways she said she was in the mall and if I wanted to meet up. I agreed and she came to where I was.

Devins POV
Chanel came up to us demanding to see her wound like she was some type of boss.

Chanel POV
I had been trying to get of hold of Lupita since I found out about her getting shot. She never answered me tho I don't know why I tried getting if hold of Devin ever since our little insident but he only answered once and said to stay away from him. I don't know why I mean I know I was wrong but he should understand me.

Devins POV
I don't like Chanel since our "little" insident I don't agree cause it was major. Like I don't know how you can come into your bestfriends house and then come bursting in her room then sitting on me and trying to do things to me. Like that was weird and uncomfortable especially in front of both of our bestfriends. Especially in not even one of our houses. Thank god it wasn't at my house tho. Anyways how awkward was that for everyone  seeing one of their  friends trying to do something to their other friend. Especially Lupita seeing that go on in her house. I remember just pushing her off kinda and getting up going to sit down somewhere else then her coming onto me again so me just getting up and moving. Ever since then I hate her literally I don't understand how you can do that to ur friend especially in front of your other friends. I'm not saying it's fine if it was just us but in general that was dumb and immature. She looked at me and said hi I ignored her then went in between Kevin and Lupita I knew Kevin wouldn't let her get near me and neither will Lupita.

Kevin's  pov
Who invited Chanel I mean not to be mean but I don't like her since what she did to my boi like who does that I know Daniel was still in communication with her. But honestly I was trying to ignore her she was nasty and most of all disrespectful. I don't understand how you could do that especially keep on going after he pushed you off and told you to stop and plus everyone looking at you.

Mouses POV
I didn't  know what to think of that girl Chanel after everything everyone had told me of what she had done to Devin while I was back at home I felt disgusted and weirded out by her. I was just hoping she didn't come near me cause honestly that what everyone does especially the ones like her. I hate groupies and hoes and etc. they are so nasty to me like how can you do that it disgustes me to the next level.

Please read my other story as well I just updated