4. Harry

Harry was the youngest of the five, but he didn't actually act like it. That's why people often thought that Niall was the youngest instead of him, since he was the cute one of the group. Harry was mature in his own way, and also a bit overprotective. Not as bad as Zayn and Liam, but pretty close like Louis. 

Once when there was thousands of fans outside a train station in France, Niall was close to freaking out. His claustrophobia was kicking in fast, and he couldn't control it like he used to.

Harry noticed and he held Niall tight from behind him, whispering comforting words in his ear until they made it into their car. Once inside, Harry helped Niall to calm down and take deep breaths. When he was calm enough, Niall hugged Harry to express his gratitude.

But people tend to forgot that Harry needs comforting too sometimes. Niall doesn't though, so he always keep an eye on the youngest member of the group. When Harry needs comforting, sometimes he'd ask for it directly or sometimes he won't tell anyone at all. Niall's prepared for either, but most of the time Harry chose the latter. That's why he's always checking if Harry's alright.

Two hours before the concert starts, hundreds of fans already occupied most of the stadium and had started cheering and shouting for the concert to start. Backstage, the boys were still doing hair and make up. Zayn and Liam already finished, so they were now having their stylist pick their outfit for the night.

Now, it was Louis's turn to get his hair done. Harry and Niall were sitting on the couch at the back, waiting for their turn. Niall was typing away on his phone, checking on his social media and any messages from family and friends. When he was replying to Greg's message, Niall glanced at the curly boy beside him to see what he's doing. But what he saw made him look at Harry more closely.

Harry was frowning, and he was playing with his fingers. He was biting his lip too. Niall knew what that meant. No doubt Harry was nervous.

"Harry." The said boy blinked and stopped playing with his fingers. He averted his gaze to the Irish boy who called him, and smiled.

"Yeah, Ni? What's up?" Harry said, sounding happy and cheerful. But Niall knew better.

"That's up." Niall said sarcastically, gesturing to the room ceiling.

Harry rolled his eyes, "I know what up is, Niall."

"But you asked for it." Niall chuckled.

"Niall!" Harry snapped playfully.

The blond boy laughed at his friend's fake frustration. But his strategy seemed to work, as Harry was smiling and laughing too. That brought a relieved smile onto Niall's face, seeing his friend feel slightly better.

"No, I'm serious. Why did you call me?" Harry asked once he stopped laughing.

"I was wondering about what you were doing, Haz. That's all." Niall replied.

"Oh. Well, I was just thinking about the concert later."

"Yeah, it's going to be fun."

Harry seemed to hesitate before he nodded. "Uh, yeah..."

Niall smirked internally. He took that as evidence of his hypothesis. But, he still needed confirmation.

"Nervous?" Niall simply asked.

"No..." Harry trailed off. This time, Niall smirked for real. His hypothesis was right. Harry was definitely nervous. Even a blind person could tell by the tone of his voice.

"Yep, you're nervous." The blond nodded.

Harry gave him a glare and said, "Am not."

Niall shook his head at his stubborn friend. "Don't try and hide it, Haz. We're all nervous too, you know. It's okay to show it."

Harry scowled for a minute, before he sighed. "Fine. I admit defeat, the Irish one wins." He said lazily, raising his hands.

Niall chuckled, "And, don't you forget it. But trust me, the concert will be fun!"

Harry bit his lip. "I know, but-"

"Hey, you'll do great out there." Niall interrupted, putting his arm around Harry's shoulders. "You'll sing and laugh and the fans will love you."

"But what if I make a mistake?" Harry sighed. "I don't want to let you and the lads down."

"Haz, you'll never let us down. I give you my word." Niall smiled reassuringly at the younger boy. "It'll be great, and we'll be with you every step of the way."

His words seemed to calm Harry down as the curly boy smiled back at the blond. "Okay." He said, feeling the weight was lifted from his shoulders.

"That's our Harry. Always smiling and showing his big dimples to everyone." Niall said teasingly while pinching Harry's cheek, earning a chuckle from the boy and an eye roll from Louis, who watched the whole thing with a smile.