+1. Niall Part 2

Finally, the song was coming to an end. Niall sighed in relief, before remembering that next was Little White Lies. The blond groaned, that meant he had to get his guitar. Niall could only frown and slowly made his way back to the main stage. But since his knee was not cooperating that well, it could take a while for him to actually get there.

Louis noticed his friend walking back to the stage and also how slow he was going. He realized that Niall had to take some time, so he approached Liam and whispered, "Talk for a bit. Niall's in pain."

Liam's eyes widened. He looked over at Niall and noticed him limping. Liam gave Louis a nod just as Harry sang the last line. Liam looked at Niall one more time before he put on a smile on his face and walked to the front of the stage. When he walked past Harry, he noticed that he was wearing his orange shirt in a different way.

"Harry, you've got something over there. It's humongous." Liam said, referring to Harry's orange shirt. He laughed a little before turning back to the crowd and shouting, "Amsterdam!"

When Liam said that, Niall had finally made it to the stage. He was tired from walking up the steps with his injured knee, so he grabbed hold of a nearby stage part and panted a bit. Paul walked to him with his guitar, and he seemed worried. "You okay, Niall?"

"I didn't know walking was this hard." Niall admitted, still panting. Paul frowned as he turned to Niall's injured knee. "What happened?"

"Hit by a phone. Started acting up again." Niall explained, wincing from the pain.

"Do you need to sit down? The lads could stall for you." Sandy asked the Irish boy. He looked over Niall's shoulder to see the other boys on stage. Liam was talking to the fans, and he was glancing briefly at them both. The guitarist also noticed the other boys doing the same thing, fiddling with their microphones nervously.

"Actually, scratch that. They're already stalling for you." Dan said, giving Niall a smile. The latter shook his head and went to grab his guitar from Paul. "No. There's only two songs left, I can do it."

Paul and the band frowned at that, clearly not on board with his idea. But the adult nodded anyway and helped the blonde put on his guitar. "Alright, but take it slow. And, be careful."

Niall chuckled and flashed the manager a smile. "Louis said the same thing." Paul blinked, before he chuckled too. "Of course he did."

Then, Niall was finally set up and ready to go. Paul made sure that he was comfortable and the guitar was in the right position. "Are you sure you can do this? You can just sit here, you know." Josh suggested to the blonde, looking worried for his friend.

"I don't want to let down the fans. I'll just walk around less." Niall answered, shrugging to the drummer.

"Try not to jump around, Niall." John advised the singer.

"Believe me. I wasn't planning on it, John." Niall chuckled, flashing the guitarist a small smile. John couldn't help but smile back and pat the singer on his shoulder. "Be careful."

Niall nodded before turning back to the crowd. The pain was getting worse by the minute, but it was bearable to him. Liam, who was talking endlessly to the fans, noticed that Niall was finally ready. The blonde gave him a nod, and Liam smiled in relief that Niall could still do the concert. But, he knew that the Irish boy couldn't last long. So, he quickly ended his rambling about Amsterdam and announced their next song.

"And this is Little White Lies, everybody!" He shouted to the crowd, making them scream louder. The music started to play, and the boys started to walk around the stage. Niall stood in place and strummed a few notes before he carefully walked down the stage to join the boys.