+1. Niall Part 1

The concert was going great. The boys were having fun, the band was excited and the fans were just screaming in delight. Just like last year, though, the stadium was filled with everything orange. Orange face paint, orange clothes, Liam even saw someone with strands of orange hair.

To be honest, Niall didn't expect any of that at all. He just tweeted about how he loved last year's gig and then all of a sudden everyone was dressed in orange. The power of Directioners, he guessed.

The other lads were surprised as well. When Harry went out and took a look around the stadium, they expected him to come back and say, "There's tons of people out there." and that's it. They didn't expect him to come back and say, "Shit, there's tons of orange people out there."

They told their stylist, Caroline, to dress them in orange too, to match the sudden dress code. But Caroline said no and insisted on wearing the clothes she already picked for them. She said that they can wear orange after the first half of the concert. ("The element of surprise, lads! Think creative!")

The boys were still a bit upset, so Caroline gave in and let them pick something orange for them to wear along with their outfit. So even though the boys didn't come out in full orange like last year, they at least wore something orange.

Niall and the boys just finished What Makes You Beautiful, and the second the song ended the lift they were on lifted them down backstage. All of them quickly ran to their dressing room and change into the orange clothes ("Finally!") Caroline had picked out. They didn't have that much time before they go on stage again, so the lads were slipping into their new clothes really quick.

But, not all of them were slipping into their clothes.

"Why are you lads still wearing that?" Niall asked the two boys. Louis and Zayn were leaning against the wall, watching their bandmates change in lightning speed.

"I changed my mind, Niall. I think I'll just wear these ones." Louis said to his Irish friend.

"Yeah, me too. This is pretty comfy, you know?" Zayn agreed, tugging his clothes a bit.

"Are you sure? The fans are wearing orange, I think we all should wear orange too." Liam reasoned. But before the two boys could say anything, a knock on the door disturbed them. When everyone turned to the door, Paul was seen opening it halfway.

"Hurry boys! You're on in two minutes!" Paul shouted to the boys before closing the door again.

Louis turned away from the door and back to his friends, giving them a shrug. "Too late for that, Li. I can't change in two minutes." Louis said, giving the Wolverhampton boy a half smirk.

Liam rolled his eyes and continued changing his own clothes. Niall was a little disappointed that not all of them will be wearing orange tonight, but he just pushed that feeling aside and proceeded to wear his shirt.

"Boys!" Paul's voice alerted them from outside.

"Yes, Paul!" Niall shouted in behalf of the boys. Caroline checked all five boys before giving them a thumbs up and pushing them out of the door.

"Break a leg, lads!" She said - not literally, mind you - as the boys ran back to the stage.

When they reached the stage entrance, Paul was already there waiting for them. The boys stopped running and went back to walking when Paul motioned them to just go on stage.

They all formed a line, with Niall in the front and Harry in the back. Paul handed each of them their custom microphones, a pat in the back and "Good luck." before ushering them onto the stage. All of them nodded, then they all began to walk back on stage and into the spotlight.