Chapter One

Luciana Maria José

I looked in disbelief at him.

"Wh-what do you mean? "

"Do I gotta fucking repeat myself ?" He yelled .

"N-no"

I damn near ran to our well his room, quickly grabbing all my belongings.
Dry tears and salty tears stained my face.

What did I do wrong ? I continued to ask myself.

Three years gone down the drain.

I knew he was serious,because he never played games .. what 'thug' would play? 

Stopping for a brief moment, I inhaled sharply.

What didn't I do right?

My eyes burned as wild strands of my hair continue to seep it's way into my lids making it harder to see.

I jotted down the stairs, not making eye contact with him. Or any of the people that had arrived within minutes.

No house,no car, and less than $400 .

I sighed.

Shit what the fuck am I going to do ?

I didn't notice that the sun had settled and it was soon getting darker by the moment.

Distracted by my deep thought, I had been carelessley wandering around the city.

Probably looking like a homeless, busted fool. Even though basically, that's what I am, as of now.

Deluxe Inn.  The sign appeared in bold lights, with red lining on the outside and a few expensive cars, along with bikes and etc.

Taking a deep breath, I walked into the main building.

"How may I help you? "

Um, I just came here to inspect.. like you know why im here.

I mentally rolled my eyes but plastered on a fake smiled "I need a regular room for about 2 nights please "

She smirked at me "that'll be approximately 90  dollars"

Pulling out a slick $100 bill, she inspected it, gave me my key, and change.

Once I made it into the room, I inspected it.

I dropped the bags on the floor, and slid to the floor and began crying.

Everything had hit me at once .. Him abusing me daily,the constant stares of his "female friends" his constant lying and verbal abuse.

I soothed him through all of his fellow 'workers and family members deaths, I held him when he cried at night, I let him take my virginity and yet he left me?

All I needed to know was, what did I do wrong?

Maybe, it wasn't enough sex? 

I wasn't too fond of the idea with 'shacking up' but I wasn't ready for marriage either. That was probably it, what nigga doesn't like sex? Ugh.

All these thoughts rambled through my mind as I banged my hands against my head,repeatedly slapping it.

Closing my eyes I reminisced about each memory that occurred.

The good and the bad.

He was my first love. How can he throw it away like it's nothing?

Soon after thinking for eternity, I realized that this heartbreak had broken me mentally,physically, and emotionally. Even though all I wanted to do was soak in my misery & die . The world is still spinning which means people dont give a fuck about my heartbreak and there is money that still needs to be made.

So what was the use of soaking up & laying here?

There wasn't a use. I wish my heart just absorbed pain and stored it away.. but it didn't and this hurt.