Chapter Five

August Alisna

"You don't mean that August, just please. Just go" she begged. I chuckled, even though my patience was running think by the second

"You can't kick me out a room in my house" I replied.

"But you don't mean what you are saying" she replied rather calm.

I sighed aggravated "Yes the fuck I do Luci why can't you see that? " I too  replied in a calm voice.

"Its all lies. Just ugh" she yelled making  her hair fall down past her shoulders in natural beautiful curls.

She stormed past me,headed on her way out but I grabbed her forearm pressing her body against me. Making warm tingles, spread throughout my body.

"Don't go " I whispered in her ears.

"Isn't that what you wanted me to do? "she whispered not looking in my eyes.

"No Luci please"

I was practically begging her and as much pride as I had, she better be thankful.

" I won't ignore you or treat you like shit, like I don't want you here. I promise "

"Promises are meant to be broken" she whispered then gave me a forced smile that I could see right through.. and gave me a gentle hug.

"Thank you for everything" she mumbled into my crisp Polo shirt.

"Thank you for staying here" I mumbled back.

We pulled away and she tackled me, I lost my balance but held on to her making her fall on top of me.

"Nigga what is wrong with you?" She yelled making me laugh.

I reached up and began tickling her bare armpits. Her face froze and slowly transformed into a a tint of blush color.
"Plea-please oh my God stop" she gasped making me chuckle.

She started bucking wildly, and slapping me. The hell? Her man ass hands. I pinned her down.

"Stop" I demanded playfully.
She gasped trying to capture some more oxygen into her lungs. Which was the most funniest sights I have ever seen.

"Knock, knock,knock,knock,knock,knock"

The annoying beat continued,making us stop."Who in the hell knocking on my door, and shit?" I thought ready to grab my AK. We both gave each other a glance before I sweeped her off her feet.

"I'm gonna take a shower" She mumbled lowly.

I nodded & proceeded downstairs.

Luciana Maria José

Before stepping in the shower, I placed my new cell phone too my ear dialing a familiar number I knew to well.

933-562-7182

"Hola este es Dianne ¿en que puedo ayudarle ?" ( Hello this is Dianne how may I help you )

I giggled before speaking.

"Mama soy yo" (mama it's me)

"Oh my Dios, mi bebe " (Oh my God my baby)

"Mama te he echado mucho de menos"
(Mama I've missed you so much"

"Pudin Te he echado de menos, lo que ha pasados? Does meses debo grito en el culo. " (Pudding I've missed you too, what has it been?Two months I should whoop your ass )

"Se que mama me perdono" (I know mama forgive me)

"Mhm. Lo que me llama para?" (Mhm..What you calling me for?)