Chapter Ten

Luciana

After many drinks, many lap dances and maybe a handful of exchanging numbers, I was a bit tipsy.

"Come on" Kamille groaned.

"Whyyyyyyyyy? come on let's party," I suggested while gulping 5 more shots of tequila.

"Really Luci. You really fucking white girl wasted" she chuckled as she occasionally sipped from her cup.

And that's all I remember. The next morning I woke up beside her with my bra and panties on, and the worst hangover I've ever received in my life.

I shook her shoulder repeatedly.

"What the fucccckkkk?" She groaned moving to her side as she she shifted into a new position.

A couple more tries, and foul curse words,I finally got her attention.

"Did we have sex?" I asked, bluntly.

"No bitch. You must've got hot or something during the night because I gave you clothes. " she informed while rolling back over.

"Okay. Well I have to go ASAP. I'll text you later " I said while putting on my heels and dress then grabbing my belongings.

"Okay boo" and she was fast asleep.

I checked my phone once again.

9:34 am

20 missed calls

16 voicemails

All from August.

Why is August blowing up my phone like this? Is something wrong? I basically ran to my car and hit 70 mph on the highway. I grabbed my key out of my purse and attempted to quietly unlock the door.

Before I could even get the key to fully unlock, it was wide open in a swift motion. This face ass nigga was really waiting for me at the door! I groaned mentally knowing he was about to fire my ass up.

"You know you real foul as hell right?"

"Aug-"

"Nah. Yew coulda at least checked your phone. Got bac' wit' meh and let meh know what the fuck you were up on. Damn a nigga coulda been dying. Some shit coulda then popped off. You wouldnta known shit. " he fussed.

Could I argue with him? No.
Did I want to fire him back up with facts? Yes. But I live with him. He's basically my backbone. But I had to get at least something in.

I pushed past him, but turned around on my heels quickly.

"August I am a grown ass woman. With no man. No disrespect to you or your house, but you are not my man nor my father, so come to me as an adult next time and not like you're bickering with a child because that's what I am not."
I said and continued on to my room.

Xavier really had changed me in so many ways. August has too. I am really glad for these, but it sometimes is too much. The flashbacks, the emotions, the curse words. Did I bring this on myself? This lifestyle is different and I can't really get accustomed to it. I really needed to get my own place and I needed one ASAP.

August

I really wanted to go upstairs, and handle her attitude, but a new clients interview was based off today, so money calls.

I washed my ass, then dressed in Versace attire.

If Luciana wanted to act petty then I could too. Buhlee dat. I had somethin' in store just don't know when ima put it into action yet.

On my way to work I kept getting unknown calls which was irregular because ma' clients called my business phone.

"Hello?"

"Is this August speaking?"

"Depen's on who askin'?" I replied.

"No time for games,Alsina. One of your nieces has been unresponsive for the past hour. There is a pulse but she has yet to show signs of responsive actions". the lady said in a firm tone.

I hit brakes. As soon as she said unresponsive. What did the Lord want from me? I already lost Mel. I can't bare to lose someone so close to a nigga. It's always some shit. When was I ever gonna get a fucking break?

Hey y'all. 😛
Please bare with me. I'm also editing and working on 3 other books. So I try to update ASAP. Also making new covers, too. If y'all haven't noticed. And did y'all notice that EVERYONE does August fan fics. Including me. I honestly didn't have intentions on it being him, but he was on my cover soooo I went with him. He's pretty over used though. Anywayssss!!! Pleaaseeeeee check out my new book>>>> " In Love With You " if you haven't already.

If you comment or vote, or I see you repeatedly in my notifications you get a follow!!!!! So please go do ASAP. Love y'all please vote and comment on all books, thank you. ❤