Chapter Two

Luciana Maria José

A week later

"You have the job " the manager told me handing me the turquoise and camel like color shirt.

"You're serious? " I asked excited.

"Yes" she giggled with me. 

I jumped from my seat instantly hugging her "Thank you so much, you are really a lifesaver "

She chuckled and hugged me tighter
"Just don't disappoint me "

"I promise, I won't "

She nodded and told me I started tomorrow.

I quietly walked out of the café and headed down the alley.

My mind so lost in thought ,I didn't even notice that I had accidentally slipped on the edge of the rode as a black Ram 150 came in contact with my body.

'Thud'

My body hit the ground. 

Surprisingly it didn't hurt like I thought. 

And nothing could hurt me, more anyways. These bruises were still sore.

"Shit ma, are you okay? "

I groaned as I came up my right let burning.

"Im fine" I replied in agony. It did hurt.

"Do you need a ride ? Or anything? "

"I said I'm fine "

"Damn ma' ma bad " he said as attitude laced his voice.

Then I kind of start feeling guilty, I mean I was coming off rude. I haven't even faced the man that almost killed me basically.

Once I turned around my breathing hitched in my throat.

Damn, who is he?

There he stood, obviously around 6 foot something, caramel skin, slick waves that made him look even more scrumptious, along with a toned lean body but his eyes were hid behind raybans that hung on his well defined chiseled face.

"Luci snap out of it " I thought to myself

No niggas anytime soon. I chanted mentally.

"I'm sorry, I'm just having a bad day and then almost getting killed by a car  is like the icing on the cake. " I smiled but it wasn't genuine.

I shamely took in his neat yet 'thug' type appearance.

"You're beautiful " he murmured but I pretended to act like I didn't hear it.

"I have to get going " i replied then began walking off.

"You can't possibly think I'm gonna' let you go, after I almost killed you?" he chuckled making my smile appear.

"Hop in, I'll take you wherever you need to go to ma' "

"Im only a couple blocks away" I denied once again.

"So,plus it's not safe on walking this late"

I looked at the watch on my wrist it read 7:34 .

But I didn't want him to know I stayed in a motel.

Ill just say something,like im out of town .. and he'll leave me alone.

I gave him the name and we headed there.

"You stay here? " he asked.

"Uh - I uh yeah " I replied embarrassed.

"You actually live here? "

"Yea- I mean no .. I'm staying down here for a few days " I lied, badly.

August

I looked in her eyes, through my raybans. I could see, the lie that had been masked with,pain,sorrow,hurt but her whole attitude conveyed of happiness.

"How about you stay with me? And  clean up around there ma cause whea' you living now aint cuttin' it " I stated,bluntly.

"Oh no no, thanks for the offer but no "

"Come on ma' you can stay as long as you need to "

She bit her lip, probably thinking about the pros and cons. If I were her I would be doing the same thing, I could be a mastermind killer,rapist, anything.

"Only for a few months, I promise I won't stay here long. Its like I won't even be there. I go to work tomorrow but as soon as I get off I'll clean, -" she rambled.

"Just go get your things ma " I interrupted making her smile and nod her head.

I wonder why she stayed here. She didn't really know me well enough to tell me but I still wanted to know.
Naturally being a man, I watched as her ample ass swayed from side to side.
It wasn't ridiculously big, however it looked juicy and soft like jello.

Once she came back, and got inside I pulled off.

"Thank you, um you really don't have to do this though " she muttered.

"Ma' don't remind me, as long as you do what I need you to everything will be okay "

She nodded and looked out the window making me focus on the road.

Luciana

Ain't yelling cut when it's shooting time

Sign up it's recruiting time

Big wheels with a suit & tie

And them big things got two inside

Fuck wrong with these ho' niggas?

Don't do Coke, ion blow niggas

Ion tell niggas I show niggas and it's never less than like four niggas

Four wings and some french fries

Hot sauce and ketchup nigga

He telling & he hiding but real niggas catch a nigga

Cop rari's ion test drive'em,home theaters can't best buy'em

These niggas that I role wit' don't let a single thing get by 'em .

Nicki  blared loudly through the speakers as began to think and let my mind dandle, Lord please send me a sign if I'm doing the right thing.

After my deep thinking, I dozed off dreaming of better.