Chapter Six

Luciana Maria José

"Are you sure you want me to meet them?"

"Yes August come on they'll love you"

"Im not sure ma I'll -"

I put my hand up playfully shushing him, "you're over thinking it" I practically dragged me out of the car and into the lawn.

The house still the same, nice lawn,big patio,a pool in the back along with other activities for our younger family members.

"Knock knock"

August Alsina

"Ella esta aquil!" (She's here)

A slender yet short woman appeared at the door, she had wide hips,small breast and a ass you could see slightly from the front.

What in the hell did she just say?

"Mama por favor, hablar en Ingles "

The mother nodded then attacked her daughter with a bear hug.

"Baby, we've all missed you so much, gimmie a kiss " her mother demanded making Luci's face turn a bright red.

"And who is he? Fine thing. Come on in"

I slowly stepped inside, there was less than fifteen people in here not including babies.

That explains the tons of cars in the parking lot.

"Y'ALL LUCIANA IS HOME!"

People came in all directions and attacked her with hugs and kisses.

"Y'all, y'all please" she gasped.

"I want you all to meet one of my dearest friends, August. He's helped me this past month" she held onto my hand.

Why did she just put me on the spot like that?

Three  buff men came up to me. They were the type that had tattoos all over, stereotypical Hispanics.

"What have you been doing to our little princess,eh?"

I maintained a nonchalant face, "like luci said ima friend,I've been helpin' her out"

"Mhm, so what all do you know about her?"

I thought. Shit. What do I know about Luci.

"She's a sensitive girl,she has barriers like walls around her. And she a cool girl. " I looked over at her picking up a little girl.

"Ughhhh Lucas,Sebastian, and Diego please, go away! " she groaned as she efficiently moved over to where we were.

They ruffed her hair before walking away glaring at me, making a smirk evident on my face because I obviously seemed a like threat.

"Meet my niece, Maria. Before my brother died in the army he named her after me,since we had a close relationship. Um, here she is "

Damn, I'd never know she lost her brother. I guess we on the same boat,with that. 

A beautiful little girl appeared from behind her leg.

"Say hey." She softly cooed. The little girl frowned and hid again.

"Sorry she's shy"

"I see, she gets it from you" I replied as I kept my eyes on the younger duplicate of her.

Luci smiled as I bent down.

"Hey princess, whats your name?"

Her eyes bulged out, "Ma-maria"