Chapter 8

{Tay}

"Thanks for driving me Chris." I smiled at the boy behind the wheel. He worked with me and owed me a favor. I needed a ride to the nearest movie theater that happened to not actually be that near. I said goodbye and thanked Chris once more before going inside the large building.

Jenna had wanted to see some movie and I agreed to go with her. I had no problem with getting to spend more time with Jenna. She didn't tell me much about the movie, only that she had read the book multiple times and that I would love it.

I texted Jenna to tell her I was at the theater and asked her where she was. Jenna replied saying she was near the concessions so I headed in that direction. I spotted her leaning against the wall and I tried to get her attention but failed due to her attention being focused on her phone. 

"Hey." I said once I reached her. She was wearing ripped jeans, a t-shirt, and a flannel and she was holding her jacket in her arms. Jenna smiled before kissing me quickly and taking my hand. 

"I bought our tickets but I wasn't sure if you wanted anything from concessions." She told me and started to lead me over to the line, I could tell she was really excited to see the movie. We both got drinks and junior mints to share. 

We walked hand in hand to the theater that was playing the movie and Jenna told me a little bit about the movie. It did sound like something I would like so I was happy I was going to see it with Jenna. The theater was a little bit more than half full and we found seats near the back. Fortunately the previews only lasted about ten minutes before the movie started.

Throughout the movie, we passed the box of junior mints to one another and mostly focused on the movie. At funny parts, I would try not to laugh, so I could hear Jenna's cute laugh. I was glad she was enjoying the movie and I had to admit, it was really good. We eventually finished off the box of candy so instead we held hands. At some point, Jenna moved her focus completely away from the movie and onto me by kissing me. We were pretty much making out and I wished I hadn't been able to still hear the movie. I heard one of the characters begin drunkenly singing the Pokemon theme song and I couldn't hold my laughter in. I pulled away from Jenna and was laughing probably harder than anyone else in the theater. Jenna stared at me with wide eyes before breaking into a fit of giggles, earning a few people to look over at us. I shushed her and playfully nudged her. 

"I can't believe you just did that." Jenna whispered to me and I grinned. I had to admit it wasn't something that usually happens to people. When the movie ended we walked out the same way we came in, hand in hand. Jenna driven her car to get to the theater and she invited me back to her house, so I went with her.

"Tay?" Jenna got my attention, I had been staring outside the window for most of the time we had been in the car. Sometimes I just can't think of words to say, it's not that Jenna wasn't easy to talk to, I just think I no one would be interested in the boring things that go on in my mind.

"Yeah?" I replied, turning my head so I was looking at her. I was beginning ot love Jenna's green hair, I thought it suited her personality.

"I've been thinking about us. We've been together for a few months now and we never really established if we were going to identify as girlfriends. I want to be able to call you my girlfriend, but I want to make sure that's also what you want." Jenna said.

"Of course, I just kind of assumed that's what we were, sorry for not bringing it up earlier." I apologized and she shook her head.

"You don't have to apologize. I'm glad we talked about this instead of being unsure." Jenna smiled. She parked in front of her and Ashley's apartment and rushed out of the car to open my door.

"That was extremely cheesy, you know that right?" I chuckled and she simply nodded her head. I followed Jenna up to the apartment and we went straight into her room.

"I don't know if Ashley is here or not but I don't feel like talking to her right now." Jenna sighed and sat down her bed, after a moment she laid back.

"Did something happen?" I asked her. While I waited for her response, I sat down beside her. She pulled my arm lightly, signalling for me to lay down beside her. Her hand drifted down my arm until it was clasping onto my own hand.

"We just had a dumb argument over her borrowing my car because I barely use it. Whenever I let her use it, she leaves her trash in it and just doesn't respect that it's mine." Jenna explained. I nodded to show I was listening. Ashley seemed like a very laid back person, it wasn't hard to picture her doing these things. I had nothing against Ashley, and obviously Jenna didn't either because she was living with her, but her personality wasn't one I would want to have.

"Will you stay over tonight?" She asked.

"It's only like 3:30, aren't you getting ahead of yourself?" I joked with her, trying to uplift her sudden mood.

"Yeah, I just know that I'll want you to stay over later anyways so why not ask now?" Jenna shrugged and turned her face towards mine. She kissed me once and then returned to looking at the ceiling. I hoped Jenna would be able to make up with Ashley soon because the topic had made her upset and I didn't like seeing Jenna upset. 

...

Sorry guys, I took a little break from writing because I went and visited my grandparents in Florida and I don't get to see them much. I'm really going to try and finish this story up in the next few weeks because I have ideas for other ones. I might try and write two at the same time but idk

thanks for commenting/voting ily 

(Also it makes me sad like none of you guys comment anything, like i see you voting! If you liked this chapter or even if you didn't, tell me)