Twist and Turn

I heard a soft giggle at the back. I turn around to see the most beautiful girl I've ever met. Samantha Jones. The head cheerleader of Boston High.

"So.. I saw you eyeing Samantha Jones." Mandy stated while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah, I made her giggle a while back. She's physically attractive you know, you can't blame me."

"Yeah, but.."

"Yeah, she's out of my league." I completed what Mandy was about to say with a sad smile.

"No. No. No. That's not what I.. what I meant to say is she has a boyfriend. Clark, Clark Davies. The school baseball captain," "If she's single there's no doubt that you can bend her."

"WHAAAAT!?"
"BEND HER!?"
"I like her, but that doesn't mean that I want to f*ck her," "Jeez, Mandy! She's a cheerleader and all .. but I don't want to see her bend like that.. you know.. I mean, gosh!" I'm blushing like hell while the thought of Samantha bending like.. What the hell am I thinking.

"GOD! Amber, I didn't meant it like that. Your hilarious! For f*ck sake!" Mandy said while hysterically laughing at me.

"What!?" I added confusingly.

"AGAIN, what I meant to say is.. though she's straight I know you can BEND her,"

"You know, like Gender-Bender from the land of wind, earth, water and fire!"

"Oh. Gender-Bender huh!?" My cheeks are red as tomatoes now. God, I'm the perverted one in here.

Mandy started laughing again.

"Gosh.." "Your whipped!"

"Ha! Thanks Mands! Your amazing you know. Amazing." I added sarcastically while slapping her arm with my book sack.

"Come on Gender-Bender, let's go to the cafeteria and meet the others." Mandy shouted while walking ahead of me.

Everyone knows that I'm gay. My mom and my friends were accepting. This school is also an accepting community for people in LGBT. Though bullying is inevitable. I hate bullying. My friends and I is in the popular crowd. The good kind popular. Maybe because were the kind of people who stands for our rights and other people's right. If we see a student being bullied we defend them. We also do community service outside school to help those kids who cannot afford to have a good education. We help our teachers do out of reach programs to less fortunate. As a matter or fact I'm the President of Spread Kindness Club. A club that my friends and I built during freshman year. It has been 3 years and the club is still getting a lot of members and volunteers. Apart of being gay this is one of the things that I am proud of.

------------

"Amber! Mandy!" Zach shouted and wave at us to join their table.

"Hey guys," I waved at everyone. Sarah,   Gina, Clare, Mike, Zia, and Andy said "hey," "yo," "ei" "come on!" back at us simultaneously.

"So I heard, you guys have been singing the whole week." Zack snickered.

"See Amber, this is really embarrassing." Mandy nudge me for the 4th time this day.