Someone Else's

Amber's POV

"Mands, I don't want to go and be your a third wheel. Sophia invited you, not me. Also, I have to finish Orphan Black. The season ended a week ago and I have 3 episodes left."

I know that Mandy will not let me stay home. She'll drag me to the party if she have to.

"You don't want me to dress you up do you? Please get ready!! If you don't.. I'll still go to that party and tell Samantha everything. I'll tell her that you have-"

"Stop. Alright. I thought you promised that you'll not pressure me about this!?? Jeez, Mands. Be true to your words!" I said annoyingly.

"Of course. I just want to push you a little bit because I know you. You won't make a move unless she's single. I don't mean that we need crash relationships Ambs. You know that those two are not in love.. They're just together because it's what expected of them. Anyone can see that. Have you seen them that lovey dovey?? Have you even seen Sam kissed Clark romantically?? No. So you have to be on the picture. Okay?"

Mandy is right. I've never seen Sam happy with Clark. The most genuine smile that I've seen from her was yesterday. She was happy.. with me. But still no one can just judge there relationship except them.

"How can we know that they're not happy with each other? I mean .. maybe they're just not the romantic type of couple." I countered back while still sitting at the end of the bed. I'm still not convince to go the party.

"Jesus! Amber! Not romantic? What about yesterday? Is Sam not that sweet for you? She held your hand.. She kissed you.. She pleaded for you to drive safe.. Isn't that sweet enough? Your just so stubborn.. Just please get ready!"

"Mandy.."

"You know what Sofi texted me..?"

"..."

Mandy handed me her phone to read Sofi's text.

Hey pretty girl! We want to hang out with you and Amber. Sam is coming with me at Jerico's Party.. He invited everyone at school. We didn't get a formal invite but everyone will be there. We hope to see you both! xoxo :*

"So Sam do want to see me?" I murmured to myself. Jeez. Sam may have also shared to Sofi what happened yesterday the same way I shared things with Mandy.

"Hell yes! Finally!" Mandy shouted and motioned me to just get ready.

-------------

Samantha's POV

We just arrived at the party. It's still early but there are already a lot of drunk teenagers grinding at each other. The smell of alcohol and smoke already engulfing the area.

"Let's find them!" Sofi shouted in my ear as we cannot hear each other because of the loud music.

"Amber and Mandy?" Sofi nodded. I blushed at the thought of seeing Amber again tonight. Sofi assured me that I really look hot.. I hope I get the same reaction from Amber. God. I do like her a lot.

"Sofi!!" We heard someone shouted Sofi's name. Oh god. It must be them. I turn around and there she is.. She really looks adorable being dragged by her best friend. We both met each others eyes the same time. I smiled at her widely. I must have look like a sick-love puppy waiting to be pick up by her master.

"Hi.." I said barely above whisper to Amber.

"Hey.." She said while hugging her left arm to her right arm caressing it back and forth.. She's looking everywhere except my eyes.

"I'm here you know.." I said back waiting for her to look at me. She chuckled and she was about to say something when Mandy excitedly put her arm around Amber's shoulder and whispered at her.