Chapter 1 What should we play?

Nikki Maxwell POV
I was so excited!! This evening, Chloe, Zoey, Brandon, Marcy, Theodore, and I are going over to our new friend Willow's house. We met her at a summer camp two weeks ago and it turned out she lived in Westchester, too!:) So to get to know eachother better, she invited us all over. I was more than happy to go since I would get to see my fantabulous BFF's and spend time with Brandon. Who, if you did not already know this, is my crush. Like, big time. Every time I go around him, I get a major case of RCS (Roller Coaster Syndrome).And i love spending time with him! SQUEEEEE!!

Two hours later, I was ready to go and I put on my fave flavor lip gloss, Very Pink Strawberry Licious, just for Brandon.
* * *

"Hi," I said to Marcy when I walked in Willow's house. "Where is everyone?"
Violet nodded towards the staircase. "Up in Willow's bedroom. They are trying to think of what game to play. I'm getting the drinks for us. Can you help me for a second?"

"Sure," I answered.

We walked upstairs to the bedroom with the drinks. When we got up there, everyone else was already there.

"Nikki!" Chloe cried.
Willow laughed. "So glad you could make it, Maxwell. What game do you think we should play? "
"So far we have spin the bottle," said Brandon. I blushed. What if we played and it landed on Brandon on my turn? "But Marcy doesn't think we should play that," he continued." What about you? Got any ideas?" He brushed his shaggy bangs out of his eyes.

"Ummm," I stammered, staring at him. Suddenly, I had a great idea.

" How 'bout we play truth or dare?"

A/N: Dedication goes to first commenter and voter!