Chapter 5- So then maybe Branikki?

Willow POV

I looked around at everyone in my room: Theo, Zoey, Nikki, and Brandon. Oh, and Marcy. That girl just never talked.

So I knew Nikki and Brandon liked eachother, but neither of them seemed to want to be the one to make the first move. Time to take action. After all, what are friends for?

"Nikki, truth or dare?" I asked.
"Truth," she replied immediately.
"Okay, I can work with that."

I grinned that nerdy looking smile, as always.

"So...truth." Nikki nodded. "Okay, I, um, truth you to tell everyone who you have a crush on."

Nikki looked at me, horrified. Seriously, was it that bad? I nodded at her, smiling slightly.

She glanced at Brandon nervously. "Go on, girlfriend," I said. Zoey seemed really excited.

"I-I-I have uh...uh crush on...Brandon," Nikki finally said.

Zoey, Theo, and I cheered. "Turn up the music!" Zoey shouted. I guestured for her to wait for a minute. I watched Brandon and Nikki.

Brandon seemed happy but like he expected it. Nikki was shifting from foot to foot nervously.

Brandon smiled at Nikki. She seemed to relax a little bit then.

Then Brandon did something unexpected; He walked right up to Nikki and kissed her. Zoey gasped. "Finally!"I shouted. "Now we celebrate!"

I grabbed my iPod and hooked it up to the speakers, then turned out the lights and plugged in the disco ball. I looked in my mini fridge and got out a sprite can for each of us.

"Song?" I asked Theo, Marcy, and Zoey.
"Style," Zoey said, her smile so wide it must've hurt.

Brandon stopped kissing Nikki and said to her:"I like you, too."
Nikki's grin was then even bigger than Zoey's.

"Brikki! Brikki! Brikki!" Zoey chanted. Then I joined in, and Theo reluctantly did, too.

Nikki then leaned over and kissed Brandon again. That was what I'd been hoping for. Hopefully they won't be as awkward around eachother anymore now.

Yup, Brikki was officially official.

A/N Thanks for reading. Comment if you have any truth or dare ideas. If I ever put your truth/dare in the story, I'll dedicate that chapter to you. What'd you think of Brikki being official? I'll update as soon as I get a few likes. :) Luv you guys, XOXO