Chapter 11 - Brandon and Nikki's Date (Part 1)

A/N In the last chapter, Nikki and Brandon agreed to go to a movie for their first date, so this is *drumroll* BRANIKKI'S FIRST DATE!! DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

Nikki POV

Brandon and I decided to just go to his house and watch The Fault In Our Stars, because who doesn't like that movie?

SQUEEEEEEEE! IT'S MY FIRST DATE WITH BRANDON I'M SO EXCITED AND HAVE A MAJOR CASE OF RCS!!!!!

Calm down, I thought to myself, you've got to act natural.

Sadly, natural for me is not the average person's natural. *sigh*

"Nikkiiiiii," Brianna, my little sister, called to me from downstairs. She and my mom were driving me to Brandon's house. (Embarrassing much...)

.
.
.

Brandon POV

I was nervous as I waited for Nikki. My three little cousins Zach, Jenna, and Lucas were spending the weekend with us while their parents were in North Carolina for business.

Normally I didn't mind kids, but I couldn't help it this time.

The door bell rang.

.

Nikki POV

A little girl and two little boys about 4 thru 8 opened the door. Brandon grinned, a little flustered, as he came to greet me.

"Heyyyy, Nikki," He smiled, "Wanna go up and watch TFIOS? I've got a TV in my room."

"Yay," I said. "I mean....Yeah, I'd love to!!"

.
.
.
.
.
Brandon POV

I brought Nikki upstairs to my room and I started her favorite movie, TFIOS.

She snuggled up to me and we kissed.

Halfway through the movie, I thought I heard someone from the closet, laughing.
"Hang on," I told Nikki, as I opened the closet door to find Zoey, Chloe, Marcus, Theo, and Willow in there with a video camera.

"You guys..." Nikki said.