Chapter 15 - Best Facial!!...Not

Willow POV

"Truth." I said.

"You're so lame!" Marcus complained, obviously lying.

"Fine, I pick dare."

"Okay, lemme think for a second....I dare you to let Theo your makeup with peanut butter and jelly!" He exclaimed, so pleased with himself.

"Um, okay...." I said and I headed down to get the PB&J.

"And mayo!" Chloe shouted.

"Eww, no, gross!" I answered. "Mayo is disgusting!"

"Get the Mayo!!" Marcus shouted.

Brandon POV

Willow came back upstairs with the six ingredients we'd eventually added. Peanut butter, jelly, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, and butter.

"Okay." She sighed. "Theo, try to make me look bad."

Chloe giggled; I swear she thinks EVERYTHING is the funniest thing in the world is the funniest thing in the world. (A/N I do.... :)

~5 minutes later~

Nikki POV

"Ta-da!" Theo stepped away from Willow.

Oh. My. God.

Willow's eyebrows were covered in ketchup, and her lips had mustard all over them. There was butter covering her entire face, and on her right side the was peanut butter on top of it and the left, jelly. Then there were little speckles of ketchup and mayonnaise all over her face.

In other words.... IT WAS SO FRIGGIN FUNNY!

"Let me see," Willow grabbed a mirror from my night stand.

"Oh, jeez." She shook her head.
"When can I take this off?"

"Never-" Chloe was cut off by her phone buzzing. She picked it up and said: "Its my mom, I've got to go home now, she has some really good news!"

Chloe jumped up and down and  skipped out the door with her purse. I shook my head.

"Well, bye I guess!" I shouted after her.

"Byeeeee!" Chloe called back.

"Um," Brandon cleared his throat." I guess we can just call it a night then?"

Everyone agreed that was enough truth or dare for that day.

Before I left, Brandon said, "Bye, Nikki," and then.... he kissed me. SQUEEEEE!!

"Bye!" I said, skipping out the door like Chloe did.

"See ya."

.
.
.
.
.
A/N Please vote and comment what you think:) Peace Out :)