Chapter 4 - Thellow?

Zoey POV

So, once again, it was my turn. Ahh, thank you Theo. I love this game.

I felt kinda bad about Chloe getting thrown up on by Theo, because it was my dare. But that's how  the game works, I guess.

Although we were going to continue tthe game without Chloe, we still waited a few minutes for Willow. Finally she came.

"So..." Willow looked around at all of us."Theo's turn?"

Theo shook his head."Nah, I gave up my turn to...Zoey."

"Hey, you picked dare, you get dared." I said as innocently as I could. Nikki rolled her eyes. Brandon smirked.

I looked at everyone. Marcy... she probably wouldn't do a dare, or even a truth, in that matter. I thought for a minute then noticed the way Theo was looking at Willow. The perfect idea popped into my mind.

" Willow, truth or dare" I asked glancing at her.

"Dare!" She answered without hesitation."I'm brave, people!"

I grinned. "Okay, I can work with that. Willow, I dare you to kiss Theo."

She looked horrified. "B-B-B-But he just threw up!"

"Two pieces of clothing, sweetie," I said.

Willow looked back and forth between Theo and me. Then she looked down at herself. "I'm sorry, I just can't." Then she took off her sandals and T-shirt, leaving her with a sports bra (what did expect, coming from an athlete) and shorts.

"That goes for you, too, Theo" Nikki reminded.

Theo looked terrified. "Me?" He squeaked.

" Theo, you know them rules," Brandon said while simultaenously looking at his iPhone.

Theo relented, pulling off his shirt to reveal his scrawny chest and his baseball cap.

"Okay, so my turn?" Willow asked.

"Yup," I answered. This was going to be fun.