Chapter 3- Bro, That's No Way to treat A Lady!!

Theo POV

Zoey was giving me her evil genius look, which she could pull off very well, since, she was in fact, an evil genius, and it was making me sweat. Don't judge, but I have this super weird phobia that if someone stares at me, I start to panic. Again, no judgement.

"Umm...." I stuttered. "Dare, I guess."

"YESSSS!" Zoey cheered. Uh-oh. I was going to regret this, she seemed a little too happy.

"You know what, I pick truth...." I changed my mind.

"Nope,'' she repiled. "You pick dare, you get dared. " I cringed. At times like this, I wish that I sometimes thought before I spoke. Oh well.

Zoey thought for a moment then her face lit up. "Willow, you got any mustard?"

Willow nodded, confused at first, then she seemed to understand. "Yup, I'll be right back." She headed out of her room and down to get the mustard, with Marcy behind her.

I still didn't know what I would have to do. Splatter it all over my shirt? Use it as shampoo? I really hoped not.

Marcy and Willow came back, with the mustard bottle, which Willow was violently shaking. 

"Ready Theo?" Zoey asked, she, Nikki, and Willow grinning. "Drink this bottle of mustard."

My jaw dropped. "The whole thing?"

Zoey sighed." Yes, Theo, the whole thing."

"No." "What do you mean, no?" Zoey asked, surprised. "Just no," I said flatly.

"Then you have to take off two items of clothing." Brandon said, winking. I sighed.

"Fine, I'll do it," I gave in."How bad can it be?"

That was the wrong question. It was the worst. But I forced myself to do it. I finally finished that gross bottle.

"So... how was the lovely snack?" asked Nikki.

I burped loudly. "Ewww!!" All the girls said. Brandon just laughed. "All I know is I'm never having mustard on anything again." Everyone laughed.

Brandon patted me on the back. "Great job, man."

Then I felt my stomach flip. That's when grossness level extreme was achieved.  I puked my guts out on Chloe. When my gaze refocused, I saw tons of yellow vomit all over her. Chloe shrieked. 

" Oh my god, that's disgusting!" Zoey gagged.

"Bro, that's no way to treat a lady," Brandon exclaimed.

Willow looked at me warily. "Great job, Theo." She said sarcastically and focused her attention back to Chloe. "Come on, you can have a shower in my bathroom. I'll let you borrow some of my clothes while we put yours in the washer and dry them."

Chloe was crying uncontrollably but nodded. Willow glared at me. Wow, she really is good at evil looks, with her black hair and emerald green eyes. It also looked kinda cute, in a way.....

Whoa. Where'd that come from?

"Okay, so we should keep playing, right?" Nikki asked. 

Everyone agreed. 

"Theo's turn." Brandon said.

"Oo-ooh!" Zoey piped. "Can I have your turn, Theo?"

I shrugged. "Sure, go ahead. I got nothing."