Chapter 2- But I Really AM a CIA!!!

Zoey POV
Nikki's idea to play truth or dare was great, so we all agreed that was what we should play.

"So who wants to go first?"asked Nikki.

"I'll go," volunteered Willow.
"Hmmm.... Zoey, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Okay. I dare you to go knock on the house next door and pretend you're a CIA and you always get way too personel in your questions. "

"What?No way!" I exclaimed.

"Come on, please," said Chloe. 

"You know," said Marcy,"this game is kind of stupid so-"

"Fine, I'll do it." I gave in.

Everyone cheered.

                                    *              *             *

I walked up to her neighbors door to the left. Willow had said this ladies name was Mrs. Omar.

I knocked on the door. "Hello." Mrs Omar was short and about 70 years old. "I am--"

"Sorry, but I already know who you are. My name is Jessica Murphy, and I am apart of the CIA. If you don't know what that stands for, it stands for Central Intelligence Agen--"

Mrs Omar interrupted. "Excuse me, but you look too young to be part of it. And what might you be doing at my door?"

"Well, I have to tell you that I am Jessica Murphy, CIA agent. I'm wondering, when was the first time you met your husband?"

Mrs Omar looked confused at my question."Young lady, I can assure you that is none of--"

"Your first kiss?" I interrupted again."How much you love him?" I felt soooooo stupid.

"YOUNG LADY!!! WHY WOULD--"

I cut her off."So none of those questions. Hmm...How about...how much money do you have in your bank account? Huh, Mrs. Omar? Tell me, tell me, tell me?!!?!" I put my arm around her shoulder. Then I noticed Brandon, Nikki, Theo, and Willow filming with their phone's camera and I quickly took it away.

"ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE!! YOU WILL LEAVE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE!! YOU HEAR ME?? GET AWAY!!"

"But, ma'am, I am a CIA--" I began.

"YOU HERE ME!OUT! RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!"

I quickly ran off muttering"sorry,sorry" and she slammed the door angrily. My face was bright red.

Chloe, Theo, Brandon and the rest of my friends congratulated me at the door for not being a wimp and coming back. 

They also laughed a whole bunch and watched the videos over and over. "O my gosh, that part,'Your first kiss?' Look at her face!!"

"Guys!" I said."Do you still want to play? Because Its my turn."

Everyone put down their phones. 

"Okay then..." I said, scanning the room for someone to dare. "Theo, truth or dare?" I said with an evil grin.

A/N: Dedication goes to first commenter and/or voter!!