Home

"Javan'te, where is Amir?"

"He's chilling. He at my mom house, why?"

"You know I don't like him being over there. They don't watch my baby properly."

"Yo you always talking shit about my family!"

"What!? That is our son! Your son! One time I came home from school he was standing near the space heater and your cousin was sleep! He could've burned himself, then what? I loose my baby just because your cousin was irresponsible? If you realize what I'm saying, I'm not doing anything but stating the facts. "

"Well I just came home, so if that's how you feel, walk your ass to my mom's house because I ain't going back out."

Looking at Javan'te with disgust, Desire said, "Well if you had been a father to your child and just watched him yourself instead of always dropping him off, I wouldn't be upset and it would make you not be an asshole!" she said grabbing for the door knob.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Javan'te screamed like a mad man as he charged towards her. Javan'te's hand went up swiftly and came down hard on Desire's face.

She looked at him with shear horror on her face. "You hit me!? What did you do that for?!" she said holding her burning cheek.

"To teach you a lesson, watch your damn mouth and don't be talking to me like that in my fucking house, or you can get the hell out!"

Desire just cried. After she calmed down she went upstairs and washed her face. She looked in the mirror and put her head down. She dried her hands off on her towel that was hanging on the door. She sat down at her vanity and put some foundation on her face.

I can't believe he fucking hit me. Now I have to avoid going to my parents house for a couple of days. If my dad sees my face he would be morbid. He might try to kill Javan'te. I don't want my dad to go to jail for murder because he will seriously fuck him up if he saw my face. Fuck! I am so stupid! Why am I still here God? Why am I still here? she thought to herself as she cried .

She fanned the tears from her eyes, wiped her face and added more foundation.

"Where are you going?" Javan'te asked as he saw her feet coming down the stairs.

"I'm going to get Amir."

He didn't even apologize as he said, "Ok. Come back so you can cook dinner. Don't be over there talking all long."

"Ok." she said now standing in the doorway.

"And Desire..."

"Yes."

"Don't you dare open your mouth about what just happened to my mom. It's none of her Damn business what I do."

"I won't." she shook her head nervously.

Wearing her darkest pair of black shades, she lite her marijuana blunt and walked down the street as she tried to take some of her stress away.

God I can't stand him. Please help me out of this situation.