Javier/Desire

"What's up primo?" Javier heard over the phone.

"Chilling my boy! YOU READY TO GO OUT!"

"Hell yeah bro! Come get me."

"Alright, I'm on my way." he said to his cousin Hector.

Javier drove to his cousins house. On the way over, he thought about Desire.

Damn...Desire...mmm. I wonder why her mom named her that. Her name fits her perfectly though. She is so beautiful yo, she doesn't even know it. I don't know man, this girl is like whoo. Fuck her baby dad, he's not trying to make her his wife anyway. I'ma give her some time before I make my move, but real talk, she is going to be my queen. I will take care of her like she needs to be taken care of. Damn...she got me thinking about the future and what not...she's so beautiful.

Javier pulled up to Hector's house and beeped the horn.

"PRIMO!" he yelled.

"What's up cuz!" Hector said jogging out to the car giving Javier a hand shake.

"Chilling, chilling. You ready to go to the strip?"

"Hell yeah. I got all one's!"

"Bout to make it rain there huh?"

"You have no idea bro, it's going down."

"Say no more." Javier laughed as they pulled off.

Javier pulled up to the club.

"Yo, I can't wait to see these sexy ass chicks yo. They be having new booty faces in there all the time!"

"New booty faces?"

"Yeah, come on primo, attractive girls with nice butts."

Javier laughed, "Speak English man."

Inside the club was nice. They had baby blue carpets, blue and white poles, gold glitter everywhere, clouds on the wall, it was a beautiful yet sinful dream of heaven.

"Damn, this shit is nice."

"I know right." Hector said.

"How did you find out about this place?"

"You know, hanging with goons."

"This place has class though."

"Yeah it does."

After a few drinks, and a few dances, it was time for the main attraction.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

"Men, sexy, handsome men. I am Skye, and welcome, to Skye's Angels." Skye waited as the guys applauded. "My angels will be back out in a few minutes after they change. But right now, I have one special Angel who needs attention. You see, Angels," Skye said as she grabbed the pole herself, and glided around it, "Will always find a way to fly, even if they fall." She said coming down on the back of her legs to the ground. "Men I want you to welcome, your hearts Desire!"

Javier's heart dropped as the lights went out. God please no. Don't let it be her. Girl's night out?

As the lights slowly dimmed back up, the song came on by The Weekend came on, Earned It.

Desire was ready to earn every last dime for her son. This was a one time shot just to get her started. She didn't want to be a regular or make it a habbit.

Desire was standing on stage with a gold two piece on. Golden glitter adorned her skin. She had white angel wings on, her hair was long and beautiful down past her shoulders in beautiful curls, out of her usual bun.

She began dancing, and Javier was in disbelief, at the same time mesmerized. Seeing her body move and flow so slick to the music. Her body was so in tune. Javier felt his self becoming aroused and upset at the same time. He didn't want to blow her up and make a scene, at the same time, he didn't want his cousin or any other man to see her for that fact.

He looked at Hector who was trashed. If I take him home, she might not be here when I get back...fuck it. "Hector, come on primo, let me take you home dog."

"I'm fucked up bro. Yeah I see, let's go."

He helped Hector up and tried to go undetected. Then his thought process changed. He sat Hector back down in the chair. Javier went and talked to the bouncer and asked him to call a cab for his cousin. He was explaining that he was a friend of Desire's and giving her a ride home. He gave the bouncer a twenty and he said ok.

The blue lights went off, and the other girls came out as the song changed and Desire went back stage. The guys were applauding for her like crazy. She made over two thousand dollars in four minutes.

"DESIRE!"

She turned around in a panic not really recognizing the voice over the music.