What Now?

Sitting in a warehouse trying to open his eyes, Javan'te felt a little dizzy. He noticed the sky was still dark. He had no idea where he was or what was about to go down. He got caught slipping hard.

"Yo, Ima fuck you up! Whoever got me here I'm gone kill your ass you gone die slow. Yo Big! Aye Big!" He called out to see where his friend was.

"Not if you die first mutha fucker."

Javan'te heard a lot of whispering after that.

Then someone started talking again.

"Listen, you have three choices. First one, die. Second one, we call the cops and let them know you a coke boy and you go down... or third, you can never put your hands on Desire again and walk away from her, because if you don't, that only leaves option one or two. Make wise decisions."

"What the fuck is this man?"

"You know what it is. I saved your chick from you. She's mine now, that's just what it is."

"You fucking my baby mom?"

"Nah, it ain't even like that...not yet though. She's beautiful dog. You're a coward. What type of man, puts his hands on a woman?" The person didn't wait for an answer as they gun butted him upside his head.

"For real, you serious money?"

"I'm dead ass. You beat that girl in there. Did you know people could hear her and your baby screaming from the street? That's mortifying. But the kind of man that does that is a pussy, he's not really a man. He knows he's stronger and inferior, yet he still chooses to beat a woman down."

"So what are you going to do to her?"

"Me...nothing bad like to you. Take her out, treat her right. Make love to her, eat her pussy good, make her cry from it, make love to her, fuck her, let her sit on my face-"

"ARIGHT MUTHA FUCKA!" Javan'te said squirming. "If I get out of this shit Ima fuck you up!!"

"Don't worry, you ain't going nowhere. But I wasn't done...I'ma fuck her good, make her scream my name, take care of your son, marry her, give her more children, treat her like a Queen. You and her are done. You want to do for MY son, pay child support, but he don't need it though."

"Fuck is you talking bout boy!"

"I know you can't see cause that bag on your head but are you deaf too? You sent her a text saying you was gone kill her...and me right?"

"Oh...so that's you?"

"The one and only." Javier smiled with his hands in the air.

"Take the bag off...let me see your face." Javan'te requested.

"Maybe...but I have to go meet up with wifey. So you can sit here and think about what it is that you want to do. Because when I come back, I need to take action, whatever that may be. And oh yeah, screaming for help won't work. This is a private road so nobody is around for miles."

"Fuck you man!!"

"No, not me, my new girl tonight...maybe. Good night, get some rest."

The light flicked off, and that was the end of the conversation.

Javan'te was left in the dark with his screams and his thoughts.