Javan'te

Javan'te was pissed! It had been hours since he had even heard from Desire. He didn't know where she was, if she was alright. He didn't know where his son was and if he was alright. But why should he care now that they were both gone? He had no respect for either one of them because if he did, he wouldn't be hitting Desire at all, and much less in front of their child.

"Mom, I just don't understand."

"You had to do something for her to leave Javan'te. And I saw her face when she came over here earlier. Did you hit her?"

"Did she tell you that!" He yelled in surprise.

"Did she tell me that!" She repeated him in anger. "No, but just by your reaction I can tell you did! Why in the world are you putting your hands on her son?"

"Because she's hard headed and don't listen."

"I can't believe this is my son that I am talking to right now. I did not raise you to be this way! You are lucky she didn't call the cops on your black ass!"

"She knows better."

"Javan'te, shut up! You got my grandchild over there and you hitting her in front of him? You know what I used to go through with Tim. I can't believe this. All I can say is, if you don't change, you deserve what is coming to you."

"What does that mean?"

"It means you can't go around putting your hands on women and think there will be no consequences. Whether it be from her father, a family member of hers, or the cops, you deserve it boy."

"I do...well did you ever think maybe you deserved some of the stuff that Tim did to you?"

The phone went silent for a minute.

"You're lucky I don't call the cops myself. Some asshole you turned out to be." Lisa said and hung the phone up.

"And some bitch you turned out to be!" He yelled into the phone at the dial tone.

Frustrated with everything that was going on, Javan'te rolled himself some weed. Just as he was about to light his blunt, he heard a knock at the door.

Yeah, I know that's her, she came home to Daddy. I don't know if I should fuck her first, then beat her ass for leaving, or beat her ass for leaving, then fuck her. Nah, maybe I will just lay off of her. I did do it twice in a day. Fuck! this girl got me going crazy.

He heard the knock at the door again

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"I'm coming." he said as he finally lite the blunt and then went to the door.

He opened the door to see it was just Mrs. Sheila from around the corner.

"Hey baby, let me buy two cigarettes off of you."

Javan'te grabbed his pack and gave her two cigarettes and took the money.

"Where's your lady at?"

"I don't know, she not here. She left."

"Oh yeah, that's right she did."

"Whatchu mean, you saw her leave?"

"Yeah. Some Spanish guy came over to the step and talked to her. Then he went back to his car and left. She left a little later in a cab."

Spanish dude? She don't know no Spanish dudes that I know of.

"How did he look?"

"Oh he was tall, nice hair."

"Did you see what kind of car he was driving?"

"I think it was white, I'm not sure." she laughed. "I was with my sister on the porch down there drinking." she laughed.

White car?

"Is everything ok though baby?"

"Yeah, everything is fine. Listen, Ima call my mans around the corner and tell him to hook you up with five of them things ok."

"Oh yeah, good looking out baby."

Javan'te shut the door. That papi rode by here earlier and gritted the shit outta me. For what, I don't know. Now, I'm going to find him, and find out. And maybe find out where she is, and if he had anything to do with her not being here. Yeah, I'm on to yall mutha fuckas. You gonna get it Desire.

Javan'te went through his contacts and called his boy Big.

"Yo Big!"

"Sup J?"

"We need to do a hit."

"Oh word, who?"

"My bm, and her little friend."

"MAN WHAT KIND OF SHIT ARE YOU SMOKING? CALLING ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT, I WANT NO PARTS MY DUDE! THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD, I WANT NO PARTS!" He yelled.

"Aright."

"You tripping son, ain't no pussy worth no jail time."

"What about the dude?"

"He can get it."

"Say no more." Javan'te said pleased. "I'll let you know when."

Big don't want no parts...fine. I'll kill that bitch, slow. And if I find that papi anywhere near her, he getting it too.