Make Your Decisions Everyone

Javier called his brothers and cousin back up and went back to the warehouse.

"Yo you smell like all pussy dog." Rome said to Javier laughing.

"I know right." He said smiling. "But nah listen...I kind of recorded my girl when we was having sex, she don't know. I really don't want ya'll to hear that, but I'm going to play it in front of him."

"You sure you want to do that?" June asked. "He a big mufucka, he might get real mad and charge at you."

"Well, that's what ya'll here for." He said patting them on the arm as he went through the steel double doors.

"What's up Javan'te?"

"Fuck you dog!"

"You thirsty? Hungry? Gotta pee? Need to shit?" Javier joked and laughed. "Smells like you did already."

Javier took the bag off his head. "Hey wake up sunshine!" he told Javan'te as he saw he was squinting from the light. "I got a surprise for you man." He said as he pulled Desire's purple lace panties out of his pocket.

"Recognize these or nah?" He laughed. "Here let me let you smell them." he said as he put them up to his face and nose. "I got that pussy wet. Don't believe me, smell my finger." he said again putting his finger up to Javan'te's nose so he could smell Desire.

"You better be glad I just let you do that. If you get locked up you will never smell that again. And plus she about to be my wife."

"What?"

"Yeah you heard me. Fuck out of here."

"Listen." Javier pressed play from his phone. Desire was heard moaning saying papi, that Javan'te never made her cum. He heard her orgasm several times, and he heard the proposal. He heard how in love she sounded and he knew he had lost her.

"How long ya'll been messing around? She cheated on me with you?"

"No, she left you and then had sex with me. She never cheated, I just met her. She told me you cheated on her though, plenty of times. So anyway, what's it gone be my boy?"

"You the dude that drove by gritting me." Javan'te said.

"Nawl, you just now figuring it out."

"Why you doing this man?"

"Because for one, you was wrong for putting your hands on her, and for two, you threatened her life, and mine, and I don't know if you knew who you were dealing with, but you not taking my life, or hers. Plain and simple. And you's a simple muthafucka if you ever thought you were going to get away with it."

"Oh and you think you are?"

"I don't have to get my hands dirty. I got people who won't let me do that."

Javan'te's phone rang and Rome ran in with a mask on, pointed a gun at him, and took the phone out of his pocket. His phone had been ringing the whole time.

"Who is it?"

"Desire."

Javier looked puzzled, but then he thought he could use it to his advantage.

Javan'te laughed, "Aha, you mad son? She calling the kid. She worried about me."

"No the fuck she not...probably just trying to see if you're dead so she knows what to tell your Mom."

Javan'te stopped laughing. "She in on this?"

Javier gave him a look of disgust and he and Rome went outside.

"What are we doing bruh?"

"Call Hector and tell him to pick up Desire and drop Amir off at her cousins house."

"Aright."

Desire was so confused about where she was going and what was happening. "Is Javi ok?"

"Yeah, he's fine ma, he just wants you to come to him."

They got out and went inside. Of course Hector made sure they weren't followed.

"Baby!" she said as she ran to Javier and kissed him.

His brothers and cousin looked on as they saw why he loved her so much. She was beautifully captivating and soft, everything a woman should be. Not to mention her body was gorgeous.

"Litsten ma, I have something to show you. Don't be upset ok?"

"Ok."

He took her hand and lead her to Javan'te and she let go of his hand. Javier knew just what he was doing.  All those times she was left defenseless and now he was in the same state. His plan would not backfire for sure.

"Desire, hey baby. I'm not going to kill you, or hurt you. I'm out numbered. Tell your little boyfriend to let me go."

Desire turned around and looked at Javier with a blank stare and then turned and looked at Javan'te with all the hate and disgust in the world.

"He is my fiancé, not my boyfriend. It's a big difference. See, when you meet somebody and really love them, a real man knows what the fuck he wants and doesn't play around." She said pointing her finger in his face. "Unlike your coward pussy ass!" She said as she smacked him in the face.

"Fuck you bitch!" She said as she balled her fist and punched him in the face. "You beat me in front of our son! You took years of my life! I fucking hate you!" She said as she screamed at him. She spit on him and then kicked him in the balls.

"AWWWWW!" he said folding over in the chair.

Javier picked her up as she was still screaming and kicking. "Fuck you, they can do whatever with you. I hate your ass! Die slow bitch, cause you killed me a long time ago!"

"Desire!" Javan'te yelled for her. "I'm so sorry babe. What about Amir?"

"What about him? Did you think about him when you was fucking hitting me and he was screaming!!" she said smacking the wall trying to jump over Javier's shoulder. "I gave you years of my life that I can't get back you fucking bastard!"

Hector took Desire further away from what was going on.

"Damn Layla Ali." he said handing her a drink. "I will never piss you off."

"So, what is your decision? Jail? Death?" Javier asked him.

"Yo man, this is heartless and foul." Javan'te said.

"Not really...should've thought of that when you were beating her. That was the thoughtless and foul shit. Not this. Now you want to talk about have a heart? Too late for that. Where was yours when you were beating her in front of your son? He sees you doing that to his mother, is that the kind of man you want him to be?"

"FUCK YOU MAN!! THIS AIN'T NO MUTHAFUCKING COUNSELING SESSION! SO IF YOU GONE KILL ME...DO IT, CAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO JAIL!"

Javier whistled and Rome, June, and Hector came out of the back with mask on. He whispered something to them and went in the back to get Desire.

"Come on baby."

Javan'te made one last plea as the three men surrounded him, "Desire...so this is how it ends. You get your fake ass wanna be mafia dude to take me out...You know my family gone come looking for me. They going to be mad at you. The cops will be looking at you. Y'all not gonna get away with this."

"Javan'te, you're in the street life. It's a dirty game out there. You made your decision, and I made mine." she said coldly.

"What about Amir!" he yelled. "What about my boy? Every time you see him you'll think of me."

"Yeah, and the pain you caused. He's good, he has a Daddy." she said as she walked off holding Javier's hand.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He yelled at her.

She stuck her middle finger up and kept it moving. Cold blooded.