Desire

Sigh...maybe this walk is what I need. I need piece of mind. I see now that, that is something Javan'te can't give me. He will not change no matter how bad I want him to, or no matter how hard he tries to convince me that he loves me, or that he even wants to marry me. If he really loved me his hand should have never touched my face regardless of what words came out of my mouth. Like how fucking dare him! Who the fuck does he think he is? A real man does not put his hands on a woman. He's a stupid mutha fucker. Lord, again please help me. Why am I still here?

After her walk she gets to Javan'te mom's house.

"Hello Miss Lisa, how are you?"

"Oh I'm fine baby. Amir, your mom is here."

Amir came running down the stairs while Miss Lisa noticed that Desire was either uncomfortable, agitated, or both.

"Oh hey! I love you pookie." Desire said hugging her baby boy.

"I love you too Mommy." said Amir.

She smiled at him lovingly knowing he was the only one that could put her in a better mood.

"You're wet, eww."

"I sorry Mommy." Amir said.

"It's not your fault poo-poo. Miss Lisa, how come nobody changed his diaper. I sent over his diaper bag?"

"Oh, I didn't know he was wet. I was too busy cooking and I didn't even check him. Here give him to me I'll change him now."

Desire thought in her mind like no thank you. "It's ok, I got it now. Come on up here baby." She said laying him on the couch.

"So, how is everything baby, are you ok?" Miss Lisa asked, seemingly to care.

Desire went into her thoughts everything is just fine, besides your son just cracking my cheek with his hand, he's a drug dealing street thug who is never going to change, my son's ass is always soaking wet when I come to pick him up...

"Desire, Desire!"

"Oh, I'm sorry Miss Lisa, I was day dreaming." She lied through her smile. "Everything is just fine." she said finishing cleaning and changing her baby.

"Okay, good to hear. What's my son doing?"

Being an ass as always "Oh he's just sitting around, waiting for me to get back and cook dinner."

"You treat my baby so good."

Meanwhile mine can't even get his diaper changed.

"I try. Well, I have to go. Thanks again Miss Lisa."
For what I don't know.

"Oh you're welcome baby, anytime." She said as Desire and her grandchild went out the door.