one.

01 | YOU

     It was a normal day in the Tate household. Luke's father, Mr. Tate was watching, or more like ignoring his only living child, something that Luke didn't even dare to watch like always. And Luke was busy doing pull-ups. Whenever Luke felt any type of emotion he didn't appreciate, he worked out. Pull-ups, push-ups, weights anything. It was safe to say that Luke was the "hot sexy guy" in Beacon Hills High.

It was also safe to say that Luke and his group of friends got some. His friends Jake, Charlie, and Sean always went out. Luke was the only one in his group that still went to High School as the others graduated, surprisingly, two years ago. They went out to clubs, out of the city most of the times, parties or random raves where they get shit-faced drunk, and maybe hook up with a girl.

There was Caroline, Julie, Ashley, Jessica, and Jenna. At least those are the girls that he remembered. Ever since most of his family died, minus his father, Luke and Henry have changed. Mr. Tate and Luke don't speak anymore and when they do it's awkward short conversations. Plus, the fact that before his female family members died in the car crash, Luke hated working out. He despised it actually. 

He was the cliche awkward kid with glasses and braces. The year his family died, the braces came off, as did the glasses and overtime his eye-vision got better. Luke also picked up the habit of smoking and, obviously, drinking. He wanted to stop smoking, but now it wasn't the matter that he smoked because it was cool, now it was an addiction. 

He started at the early age of 16, and got the cigarettes from Charlie's adoptive older brother, Josh.

During the years, Luke has slept with many girls, smoked many cigarettes, worked out a whole lot, and has been told countless times that he was lacking classes. No, he hasn't failed any years, surprisingly, but it was to the point where the principal had to speak with him instead of the counselor. 

Breaking out his train of thoughts, he heard the door open, and the familiar voice of Mr. Tate questioned shocked, "Malia?" Even though Luke was at the other end of the house, he somehow still heard his father speak.

The name seemed familiar, and once it made actual sense, Luke dropped down from the pull-up bar, with a loud thud on the floor. Forgetting to put on a shirt - abs for everyone to view, which he didn't mind, he headed towards the front door with wide eyes.

Throwing the door open, there stood Mr. Tate hugging a young girl with dirt and sticks in her hair. It was easy to see that she hasn't brushed her hair in quite some time. Well, that didn't surprise Luke, considering his younger twin has been missing for over eight years.

"Mali?" Luke's voice was surprisingly soft and low. Usually, his voice was angry or cocky, depends on his mood. Pulling away from her father, Malia's eyes met the hazel that belonged to her older brother. "Lu?" The younger twin croaked while pulling the taller brother into a hug, forgetting about his naked torso.

Wrapping his muscular arms around his long lost younger sister, Malia let a tear slip from her eye which connected to Luke's naked upper body. Gently pulling away from his sister, he stared at her in awe. 

"I've missed you." Malia was glad that at least her twin brother wasn't in the car that night. She would've been even more torn if her other half was murdered by her too.

"I've missed you too, Mali. So much." Luke felt his eyes water, but quickly blinked them away not wanting to seem like a softie. But he knew that had to change, he had to become better for his sister. To protect her. 

From the corner of his eye, Luke saw familiar looking teenagers staring at the twins in awe.

Again, give it up for Matthew Daddario. He's my new fav male person {other than Cody Saintgnue and Alex Pettyfer.}

QUESTION: Lydia and Luke's ship name? It's kinda early and they haven't met officially. Ludia or Lia? I'm kinda leaning more towards Lia...

And I know Shelley and Sean don't look alike in any way, shape or form, but it doesn't matter. He's her older 'twin', and for the time being just ignore that they don't look alike. It'll be explained further notice.

Comment - vote - follow? No pressure, but it would mean a lot to me :)