eighteen.

17 | SHOT

Teen Wolf ended, how fucking depressing. But to be honest, I loved the way it ended. I'm not gonna spoil anything to anyone that isn't caught up with the show, but ugh I loved the ending.

So on another note here's another update. I finally took off my acrylics so I can finally type freely. SOOOOOOOOO, I've been thinking of changing Luke's face, I feel like maybe he looks too old to be a high schooler? So instead of Sean O'Pry (the one who is playing Luke right now) I could change him to Matthew Daddario, because tbh he's daddy asf. I love Matthew. Let me know what you guys think I should do about Luke's character.

I finally know what I'm gonna do with this story, like where I want it to head and such. YAYYYY. Okay so here we go, chapter eighteen:

     "You brought us...to a werewolf hunters warehouse. That really doesn't sound too safe." Luke's voice echoed throughout the Argent warehouse, away from the Satomi pack. He's never met this Chris Argent character, but he's heard such things. He knew what happened to Allison Argent, and well, it wasn't the best thing ever.

All Luke knew was that Chris came from a family of hunters. Werewolf hunters.

"This is the only place we thought about." Scott answered the Hale back, looking around at the huge open space of this thing.

Luke gave the true alpha a look, "Maybe fly them out of the country or something, that seems safer then bringing them to a hunters warehouse. What if some of these assassins are hiding in here? I don't really like the idea of my friends dying today Scotty." He looked around, eyes glowing as if he was inspecting the place. All his senses were alerted. 

"Luke," Scott's voice sounded serious, which snapped the taller boy out of his inspection. "They're safe here, don't worry." The look in his eyes made Luke believe him. Scott clearly cared for not just his safety, but other peoples safety. 

This was when Luke realized the reason why Scott was the true alpha.

Sitting down on a crate in front of Lori, Luke was typing away at his phone. Amara seemed worried that she hadn't heard him since he had dropped her off at her house, so she settled for texting him instead of calling him.

Something in the corner of his hazel eyes moved quickly, making him lock his phone, standing up and moving in front of Lori. 

His eyes narrowed on the unknown man with a beard and blue eyes. Brett seemed to notice him too, and took action, his eyes glowing and claws out. But before he could approach the man to cause harm, Scott stepped in front of him. "Brett! Brett! It's his place, it's his place." Immediately Brett started to change back into human, walking away and back to his original spot next to his younger sister. 

"Scott..." The older mans voice sounded stern, but something else in his voice told Luke that he didn't really mind too much. "If you were bringing guests, you could've at least called." 

"I know this man," Satomi walked and stood next to Scott. She was shooting the Argent man a dangerous but calm look, they've definitely met before. "He might not remember but we've met before." Satomi could always sound calm in a nervous situation, and for that Luke could applaud her. You know, if there wasn't a handful of assassins coming after them soon.