four.

04 | BLUE

If you wanted to know what Luke was doing right this second, you wouldn't want to know. At all. A sheet covered - naked under - Luke had his arm around his new 'victim', Carolina. He doesn't regret it, but he knows one day it'll come back and bite him in the ass.

Last night, as said before Malia and Luke did have a movie/pizza night, but Malia had to leave to 'help' Stiles. If 'help' meant the same thing Luke thought it did, Stiles was in for a good beating. If it's not, then it'll still be fun. Once Malia left Luke got bored so he called over Carolina and watching the movie of her choice. Which was sadly The Lucky One. The lead female, Beth, was hot which was the only reason Luke agreed to watch the stupid movie.

He doesn't mind watching Nicholas Spark movies, but the female had to be hot, and their had to be some action. That or, the girl he was with had to be really special to him because never once in his life has he watched The Notebook.

All these girls fangirl over Ryan Gosling, but in Luke's point of view he's more attractive than 'Noah'. Of course, every guy thinks that. That's just to bring their egos up. "Lukey." The blonde besides him whined making Luke cringe. He hated that nickname, the only nickname he tolerated was Lu, that that was because Malia used it way too much.

Looking over at the clock, he cursed out to himself. Standing up abruptly, he slipped on a random pair of jeans and a black shirt. "You need to go - like now Carolina. I've got school." According to the blonde, she was homeschooled which was why he's never seen her in BHHS. To Luke, it's just a load of bullshit, but he didn't really care if she went to public school or not.

Luke missed the first two periods of the day. Not that he really cared, but the questioning looks he got from Malia had him annoyed. She didn't need to know everything that's going on in his life, vise versa even though he wouldn't mind knowing everything that happens.

"No, I'm done with teenage boys. But, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster." Luke heard the strawberry blonde - Lydia - from yesterday say in-between the buses. There were a lot of pairs of feet, so Luke assumed all Malia's friends were there.

Ignoring everything else that was being said by the group, Luke kept walking towards the entrance before his name being called stopped him. "Luke!" 

As the called boy turned around, he found out the voice belonged to the strawberry blonde female that has been on Luke's mind for quite some time. Throwing on his signature cocky smirk - that makes the females knees go weak - and swung his arm over the petite girl. Even with her heels on, she barely reached the middle of his chest. "What's up, sweetheart." Malia nearly cringed when he called her that pet name because she knew there was some girl in his bed last night, and he called her that pet name too.

"There's a party tonight. I'll have Malia text you the address." Lydia basically ordered for Luke to go. Let's just say he doesn't do well with orders, but he'll let this one slip since it's her first.

"Alright, whatever." Luke's shoulders shrugged as he separated from the group. He knew he'll have Lydia sooner or later. 

What he didn't know, what that they were only inviting him to see if he was a supernatural creature, and Lydia felt extremely guilty about using him like that.