eleven.

11 | STARES

luke's point of view:

"Tate, see me after class." My american history teacher slammed the resent test we had on my paper, giving me a hard stare — but unlike other students, he didn't intimidate me, because well, he was old, fat, short, had grey hair and spoke slower then a turtle. 

Rolling my eyes as he made his way back to his test, I ignored the stares from the girls (well, because I was used to it) and flipped my paper to see my score. 

Sighing I leant back on my chair as I stared sharply at the score written in big red letters, as if it would change the harder I look at it. 

I really needed to pass this class if I want to get the credit, and studying isn't really an option anymore with all these assassins going around. I really hope whoever tries to kill me is a girl, because it's pretty obvious no girl can resist my charm. 

Unless she goes for the other team, then I'm fucked.

49. How is it possible to get a forty-nine percent on a test that I found easy as hell? Maybe it wasn't easy and I thought it was easy. 

Well, it's not my fault. 

Mr. Cross didn't write the test out to be multiple choice, it was actual written responses which sucked because if it was multiple choice I would've copied off whoever sat next to me that day.

No one fucking warned me about how hard high school was going to be. I mean, I sure do love all the girls, the attention, and the female teachers basically giving me a free grade every time I gave them a smirk, but the homework is awful. I literally cannot even deal with this shit. 

I don't have time for homework, with all the work outs I do, looking out for Malia whenever she leaves because I still don't trust that Stiles, worrying about wether Malia and I are on the list already, and worrying about who's going to go for Lydia.

The strawberry blonde does look like she can handle herself, but I know she can't. She finds dead bodies, and not purposely, as her hobby basically. She can't control it. And until she does, she's going to be another person everyone has to worry about. 

Especially me.

I just hope that in the end, maybe, just maybe, all of us can survive.

"What'd you get on the test?" My oh so wonderful passionate little sister sat down next to me in the bleachers. It was after school (thank god) and Scott told us to wait for him because he wanted to take us to some vet doctor. If you can't think of all the funny shit that goes along with that, i don't know what to do with you.

Cause, Scott's a werewolf, and we're going to a vet doctor? Get it now?

Rolling my eyes, I seem to be doing that a lot today, I grabbed the paper that was folded out of my back pocket and put it in Malia's hands.

 She opened it and grimaced, "Damn, Luke. I got a fifty six." What? She got a higher grade then me and she's been in the freaking woods for basically seven years?! Okay, wow, I really do need to study.

"I can tutor you." Lydia said next to Malia, catching my eyes. She looked so pretty today... — wait, wait, what?

Raising my eyebrows at her; was she for real? "I-I mean if you want to." She stuttered, an adorable red blush appeared on her cheeks making her look so innocent right now. Wait, adorable? 

Oh who am I do lie? Lydia Martin is very fucking adorable, and whoever doesn't agree is out of their minds. 

Nodding my head, "Yeah sure. That'd be great, Ariel." I sent her a smirk before turning back to the field, not before I saw another blush creep up her cheeks.

"Tate!!" Both me and Malia looked up to see coach yelling at us. Which Tate?

"No, not you girl. Luke Tate!" He exclaimed, making me sigh, I knew what this was about.

"What coach?" 

"When are you trying out for the team? We need someone like you!" He just never stopped screaming did he? Never, ever, nada. What the actual fuck? I remember freshman year he screamed in my ear during his class because I wouldn't answer the problem on the board.

Not sensing an answer coming from me, he yelled out again, "You know what?! Come down here and play now!It's not a choice." He said the last part in a murmur, turning around to see one of the little freshman's handing him a shirt. Were they his bitch?

He nodded at the kid, turning back to me and throwing me the shirt, "Change now!" He pointed to the direction of the locker rooms, but like, I was here now?

Sending him a 'what the fuck' look, I stood up, made my way down the steps and next to coach, "Good, good. Now you won't get out of shape." He said to me, adding a 'yeah' to the end of his sentence.

"I'm not out of shape coach." I cockily answered, a smirk erupting on my face as I thought about how the ladies loved my abs.

Coach shook his head at me, "I completely disagree! Lacrosse will help you get back into shape." He tried to reason with me, but why not put on a show for all these lovely ladies in the benches.

Sending him another smirk, he started to shift around in discomfort, "Why are you staring at me like that?" I heard him say, but I was too busy taking off my shirt to answer him. Throwing my shirt on the bench, I looked back at coach, "Does this look out of shape to you?" I pointed to my well-built abs and looked back at him, noticing him staring at me in awe.

"W-Well, it doesn't, get on the field." He said. I was already wearing black basketball shorts, so there was no need to change bottoms.

"Dude, everyone is staring at you." Liam laughed beside me. After the full moon, me and him, we're not close, but I guess we're friends? It doesn't even matter. 

What he said was true though, everyone — almost everyone — was staring at me. Malia was looking at me while laughing, Lydia's jaw was slightly dropped, random girls' eyes were wide open while the guys looked at me in slight jealousy. 

I mean, if my girlfriend was looking at some other dude in awe because of his body, I would be jealous too. 

Fuck that, I would be mad.

And everyone knows, an angry me is not a good me.

I actually thought about this idea while I was doing a science test. I guess something good comes out of doing science? ANYWAYS, here you go.

I was thinking, should i make this an au but where it still follows the plot line? Cause like, I don't like following word for word the dialogue of the show so idk.

Comment you opinions down below!

OH! There is some drama coming around the corner, what do you think it is?