thirteen.

13 | SIMILARITIES

     "Here we go," The whisper came out of Stiles' mouth when the metal door opened revealing none other then Derek Hale. Shooting a confused look to the back of Stilinski's head, Luke brushed it off and finally took a look at the person they were supposed to be visiting. 

Narrowing his hazel eyes at the stranger, he took a look at him up and down. He was obviously older than everyone else, but he looked really similar to Luke, and he knew that. Luke felt like he was staring at himself in the mirror. And obviously the green-eyed stranger felt the same way about Luke, since he couldn't keep eyes off of him. And before you think that's a sexual attraction thing, it's not (ya nasties)

It's more in the "you oddly look very similar to me, any idea why?" kind of way. 

Eventually Derek took his eyes off Luke, nodding to Scott and stood off to the side inviting the teenagers and the deputy into his home. As soon as Luke took a step into the loft, he instantly felt another presence in the apartment. Coming from upstairs. Whoever was upstairs was trying to hide themselves as much as they could — they weren't moving, weren't breathing heavily, and weren't taking any harsh steps. It seems like the true alpha himself didn't notice, but nothing goes passed Luke — well, most of the times.

As the others spoke to Derek, Luke kept staring at him with narrowed eyes. It was like Luke was trying to figure something out, something he should've known. There was a reason this unnamed man looked like him, and he was going to find out why.

So, he finally spoke up. "So, Scott..." He spoke lowly, but he knew the true alpha could hear. Instantly, the alpha tensed up at the lowness of his voice. It was no secret Luke had a slight anger problem and the way he was speaking was not setting well with the McCall boy. "You want to tell me why this person, who've I never seen before, and I look alike?" It sounded like a question, but everyone in the room knew it wasn't.

It was quite the opposite. It was more of an "if you don't tell me something might get destroyed."

Derek nodded at Luke's words as he was curious too, but no one took that to attention. They all had their eyes on Luke, and how anger was slowly taking up his face when no one dared to answer. "No answer?!" Luke's deep and strong voice echoed throughout the loft in a shout.

"U-Um," Scott knew that now was the time to speak up; Luke's eyes were now glowing their crystal blue color. Something bad was going to happen if no one spoke up. "A couple weeks ago, w-we cracked the last list and the first list was changed," Scott fumbled and took the two lists, the first list which was changed and the last one, out of his back pocket.

"A couple weeks ago," Luke spoke in a calm voice. But he wasn't calm — not at all. Stiles took the two lists from his best friends hands before walking hesitantly towards Luke, handing him the lists. 

"Why am I looking at the first list? I've already seen it." 

This time it was Lydia who spoke, making Luke's harshness soften before returning, "Scott's and I's prices were lowered." Luke looked for Scott's name, and what she said was true. Instead of the original twenty-five million next to Scott's name, it was the number fifteen and next to Lydia's name instead of twenty it was an eight. 

Now Luke was confused and angry. "Why would they change your prices? It doesn't make any fucking sense." Luke rolled his eyes while looking up to the group, forgetting about the second list.