fourteen.

14 | NEW GIRL

Everyone is going to hate me, but don't say I didn't warn y'all :) Oh and this isn't focused on any episode, I guess you could say it's in-between two episodes. Does that make sense?

     The following morning, Luke was even more angry than before. His sister isn't even his sister. And she knew. What type of shit is that? Why didn't she say anything? Sure they were cousins but that's not the same thing. It made sense to Luke though, him and Malia looked nothing alike. While him and Derek were practically twins.

After school Luke was planning on visiting his so-called brother but for now, it was time for school. Luke never went home last night, he only climbed through his window earlier this morning to collected some of his things, including his savings money, before returning to his temporary apartment. He refused to stay in that home, the Tate home, because there was no way Mr. Tate didn't know they were adopted. He pretended to be his father, when he actually wasn't. There was no hatred towards Tate, he fed and raised them along with Mrs. Tate, but they should've told Luke that he was adopted. 

Currently it was Friday which was great because Luke intended to ignore the McCall pack for as long as possible. And since it was Friday it was going to be easy since they didn't know how to contact him, or where he was staying. All he had to do was avoid them at school and he was good to go.

Parking his matte black camero in his usual parking lot, he noticed all the stares on him. Luke didn't mind, he was used to it by now. Turning off his car engine, he slipped out of the car. As he did, it seemed that the stares only got more intense — it was probably because his outfit basically matched his car; black everything.

Heading towards the main doors, he ignored the whispers and the Martin's calls out for him. He didn't want to deal with her, or even look at her so he continued towards the main entrance. Opening the door, everything inside was worse. 

Why were people staring at him?

Narrowing his eyes at everyone, he headed towards a group of Sophomores that usually greet him when walking in the hallways. "Want to tell me why everyone is staring at me?" He spoke to the three person group.

"Dude, there's a new girl and she's totally hot," Daniel Prescott answered him, and before he even finish his statement Luke was already heading towards the office. It may seem horrible, but if the girl was hot Luke would try and sleep with her; and it usually worked. The only one that got away was Allison Argent. And that was only because she already had her eyes on a certain McCall.

Before he could even enter the office, the door was opened and a female stepped out. She didn't notice Luke, but when she did it was too late and she was already heading face first into the floor. Before she hit the ground, however, strong muscular arms wrapped around her, not letting her fall towards the floor and completely embarrass herself on her first day.

Bringing her up, the girl blushed, "T-thank you," She spoke shyly. 

She was attractive; brown hair, brown eyes, sun-tanned skin. She wasn't too tall, standing below Luke's shoulder. "You're welcome..." The now Hale trailed off, hoping she would give him her name.

"My name is Amara." She smiled at Luke, completely stunned at how handsome he was.

Luke smirked at her, "Well you're welcome Amara, my name is Luke. It's nice to meet you, I'll see you around." Luke stepped aside, just so that she could pass by him and head to her class. Before Luke could leave, however, Amara caught his attention once again.

"Wait, do you know where Ms. Flemmings class is?"

Luke turned around, grabbing her schedule from her hands. And just as he predicted, she was in the same grade as her. And they had most of their classes together. "Well, Amara, it seems that you're stuck with me for the whole day," This time, Luke didn't smirk at her. He gave her a genuine smile.

Amara was beautiful, and she was nice. There was no doubt in Luke's mind that Amara would be a great friend, or maybe even more. Maybe she was the beauty that would help him get over Lydia Martin. 

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! 

Now that I have said that, how does everyone like Amara? I like her. And before anyone comes up with anything; no she isn't an assassin, no she isn't supernatural, and no, she isn't evil. She's just a normal human girl, I PROMISE.

Amara is going to be played by Nina Agdal who is SO PRETTY YOU GUYS! Here she is:

And I have not yet decided her last name, so if you have any suggestions please leave them down below :)

Please make sure to leave a comment and a vote for me :) I read every comment that is down there, and I appreciate them!