19: An Old Friend

Quicker than ever, the pair recovered from their little separation. They were inseperable as they were before, stuck together like two peas in a pod. Sharing endless kisses and never losing each other's embrace. It was lovely, really. Like nothing had ever happened.

They had even been staying with each other, as of recently. It was simply easier, that way there was no need to drive to see each other. One Friday evening, as they sat in bed watching TV, Jongin's phone began to ring. Not recognizing the number, he just picked it up.

"Yeboseyo?" He questioned, curious as to who was calling him at that particular hour. Kyungsoo looked up from Jongin's lap in question as to who it was.

"Jongin-ah! It's been so long! It's Namjoon, don't you remember me?" The voice on the other line said, and Jongin immediately knew who it was.

"Joon-ah! How have you been, man?" Jongin asked his old friend. They had known each other a long time, but since Namjoon had moved away a year or so ago, they hadn't talked.

"I've been great bro, so I'm in town and was wondering if we could meet up tonight? Jimin and Yoongi are with me too. It'd be like a little reunion!" Namjoon said with clear excitement in his voice.

"That sounds great actually! It'd be great to see all of them again. Where could we meet up?" Jongin asked, unconsciously playing with Soo's hair.

"That little bar on 15th street, in an hour or so? How does that sound?" Namjoon asked curiously.

"Sounds great, I'll see you there man," Jongin concluded with a grin.

"All right, see ya dude, bye."

"Bye."

And the call ended with a beep. Kyungsoo looked up to Jongin with curious eyes.

"Where are you going babe?" He asked softly as he leaned against his boyfriend's chest.

"I'm going to the bar with some old friends. That is, if it's okay with you, of course," Jongin said lightly as he left a peck to Kyungsoo's nose.

"Of course that's alright with me, Nini," Kyungsoo said softly with a slight smile.

"Are you sure? Because I can just tell them tomorrow would be better, or you could come or-" Jongin began, but was cut off by Kyungsoo's finger against his lips.

"It's fine babe, you go have fun with your friends, I'm kinda sleepy anyways," Kyungsoo said with a slightly sleepy smile as he pecked Jongin's lips.

"Okay baby, I'll try not to get back too too late," Jongin replied with a soft grin as he slipped out from under Kyungsoo, heading to the closet to get dressed. He slipped into some tight-ish jeans and a t-shirt, gelled his hair a little and looked into the mirror a minute or so.

"Babe you look amazing, go have fun," Kyungsoo called from the bed, already nestled under the cozy bed covers. Jongin chuckled lightly.

"Alright alright, I'm going baby," Jongin said with a soft laugh as he leaned down to press a kiss to Kyungsoo's lips. "Love you."

"I love you to Nini, have fun," Kyungsoo cooed with a yawn and a light smile, as Kai made his way towards the door, and left.

--

It was a short drive to the bar that Kai knew so well. When he was younger, he and some of his buddies would sneak in and drink themselves drunk at least once a week. But eventually that got quite boring, and they just stopped. Now he was finally getting to go see those same buddies once again.

Kai hadn't really drank since he was quite young. He could've gotten into any bar he wanted, as he looked quite mature for age, he just never felt like going. But for this little reunion, he wouldn't mind a drink or two.

He walked into the bar, the familiar cling of the bell above the door ringing his entry. This bar wasn't quite so quiet. It had more of a nightclub feel to it, really. The bass of the music thumped loudly through the dark club, colorol lights flashing around the dance floor, where a mass of sweaty dancing bodies moved drunkly about.

Jongin scooted his way through all the people to the little bar area, where he knew his old friends would be waiting.

"Jonginnie!" Jimin called loudly, so that he could be heard over the music, pulling Jongin into a tight hug. His breath already smelled of alcohol. Jongin chuckled and wrapped his arms back around the other.

"Long time no see Min, I see you already started without me, huh?" Jongin asked with a grin and a chuckle as he released the hug.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," He said with a laugh. Jongin and Namjoon said their hello's, Jongin quickly noticing the absence of someone's presence.

"Where's Suga?" He asked as he ordered his first drink of the night, sitting down beside Namjoon.

"Out on the dance floor, gettin' some sugar," Namjoon replied with a laugh as he gestured to the dance floor, where Suga was being grinded against from both ends, the look on his face showing he was clearly enjoying it.

"Well it looks like he's already found his ride home for tonight," Jongin laughed and thanked the bartender as he took a sip of his drink.

"Of course he has, I mean that boy is some fine piece of ass," Jimin chimed in, causing Jongin to laugh hysterically.

"How would you know Min?" He inquired curiously.

"Well that happens to be my fine piece of ass," Jimin said with a proud grin as he sipped his soju. Jongin nearly choked on his drink.

"You mean you two are together and you don't mind that there's two random guys basically dry fucking the shit out of him right now?" Jongin asked, eyes wide. Jimin just shook his head.

"Nah, we've got a pretty open relationship. I mean, it happens. Why shouldn't I let him have some fun, you know? Love him to death, though," Jimin explained with another long sip of his drink.

Jongin was lost in thought a moment. He could never even imagine letting some other guys touch Kyungsoo and being absolutely chill with it, never ever.

With that, Jongin snapped out of his thoughts and finished the last sip of his drink.

"Well let's get the night started than, shall we guys?" Jongin asked as he stood from the barstool, breath already smelling of alcohol.

//authornim.
it's been forever since I've updated and I'm sorry, woops. but updates will be more frequent now, finally, I promise.
love you all~

#SUGAMINFOREVAAA