Chapter 1

Lexi Merez's pov

My last day in the hell hole and then me, my older brother Liam, younger sister Stacy, and my dad, John are moving. My mother Rose died from an attack in Seattle.

You see me and the others live in Seattle and we just want to get away so we are moving down to La Push. There are loads of woods there for Liam. My dad is a werewolf or shape shifter as we call them, and so is Liam, me and Stacy didn't get the gene from my dad, I believe it was just Liam, who is now 18 and Stacy just turned 14. I am 16. So I'm in the middle of them all.

I am currently in my room packing all my stuff. Clothes, pictures, accessories, the usual. 

"Hey Lexi! Do you want to come down town today?" Stacy asked me while coming in my room and sitting on an empty space on my bed.

"No I think I'm gonna stay here and pack the rest of my stuff" I answered her. I don't want to go into the town of Seattle. I thought to myself.

"Ok. I will get you something pretty and cute ok Lexi?" Stace huffed and walked out. I chuckled as I finished packing everything in my room. When I checked every where in my room to see if I forgotten anything I came across a shiny necklace. It was a silver locket just laying in the floor in the corner of my room. I picked it up and opened it. I gasped. It had a picture of my mum one side and my dad on the other and on the back said 'Je t'aimerai toujours ma rose' in French. (A/N Je t'aimerai toujours ma rose means I will always love you my rose)

Slow tears ran down my cheeks. It was my mothers. My dad gave it to her before they had liam. My mother always told my stories of her and dad and how my dad imprinted on her at school and dad helped my mum on her first day of school. I was brought out my thoughts by someone knocking on the door. I turned around, the necklace still in my hand, and fell to the floor crying. My dad ran over to me and wrapped me up in his arms.

"Sweety what is it?" he asked stroking my hair away from my face. I showed him the necklace and I heard him intake a gasp.

"Where did you find this?" he asked. I looked up to see tears streaming down his face.

"In the corner of my room" I answered. He kissed my head and made Shhhh-ing sounds to calm me down.

"I remember when I gave it to her" he whispered softly. I looked up at him.

"Well about a week before she had liam it was our anniversary and I decided t take her out. I took her to the La push beach when it was sunset. We had a little picnic. Before the sun went down completely I gave her this present. 'this was the best night of my life John' she had said and then she kissed me" he looked to be lost in the memory.

"I want you to have this" he insisted.

"I can't" I whispered.

"You can" he said and took it out of my hands and put it around my neck. I looked down at it and gripped it tight in my hand.

'I love you mama' I thought to myself.

"Now sweetie can you help me load up the truck with me and liam?" dad asked pulling me up of the ground. I nodded.

"We'll start with liams room first" he said and with that we walked to liams room.

Liam was there on his phone talking to his friend; Jacob Black. He lives down in la push. We have known him since we were about six. Jacob is also a wearwolf and he is best friends with our cousin; Bella Swan.Her dad is our mothers brother. He's a police chief. Also Bella is a vampire with her vampire mate Edward Cullen. They had a baby girl when Bella was a human. The baby; Renesmee; is half vampire and half human.

"Yeah alright see you tomorow man!" Liam said then hung up. I went over and sat on his bed.

"Come on you two we leave tomorow and I'm sending all our stuff to the house today" dad said while picking up a box and taking it out to the truck.

"Come on" I said dragging liam by his ear.

"Owwww" He moaned. I laughed at his face.

I let him go and he picked up a box of his clothes.

"Where'd you get that necklace from?" he paused and studied it. "Is that mums?" he asked.

"Yeah. I found it in the Conor of my room. Dad said I could have it" I said as I picked up a box of his belongings.

We walked out side to see dad laying on the floor. I put the box of liams belongings down and walked over to dad.

"Dad?" I tapped his shoulder and rolled him over.

"Dad?" liam asked sitting next to me.

I put my head on his chest where his heart is. No thumping.

"Daddy?" I yelled. "Wake up" I screamed tears falling down my face.

"Call Stace tell her to get here now. I smell a leech" Liam said.

I nodded. I got my phone out and dialed stacys number.

Pick up. pick up.

"Hello?" I heard stacy say.

"Stacy get home now" I cried into the phone.

"Lexi what's wrong?" she asked concerned.

"Its dad. Something has killed daddy" I cried. I heard her gasp.

"I'm on my way" she said then hung up.

I saw liam in his brown and white wolf walking round the house. Our house is in the woods so no one will see him.

Half an hour later.

Just now me and stacy were crying over our dads chest. Liam was still runing round trying to find the leech.

Just then liam came out the tree line in human for m.

"Come on. We need to pack and then were leaving here. I just phoned Jake and told him. He said him and his pack will see I'm that bloodsucker went into la push or near the cullens." He said.

He pick up dads body and gently put it in a hole we dug earlier. Me and Stace went up stairs bringing all the boxes down and putting them in the truck.

Two hours later.

Two hours later we was on our way to La push.

We was all silent. Stacy was curled up into my side and I had my arm around her.

"Do you think mommy and daddy are together now?" She asked.

"Yes" liam Whispered. I put my hand on his and stroked it with my thumb. The tears were streaming down my face and also stacy was crying.

Liam was trying to be the man and not cry but I could tell he was about to.

When we got to the new house we unpacked and liam took the truck back to bellas house. Because we borrowed her chevy truck.

Me and Stace mad tea because it was about nine o clock at night.

We had tea and then Stace went to bed. Liam came home half hour later.

I ran to him and embraced him in a hug and cried. I felt his tears falling on my head.

"There gone liam" I whispered.

"We'll be ok. Every thing will be ok" He cried softly.

For the rest of the night I didn't sleep and neither did liam. We just stayed up and held each other on the couch in the living room.