chapter 4

Lexi merezs pov.

I groaned as my alarm clock went of signalling that I had to get up and ready for school.

Yes the three days went by really fast. All I did was shop. Now I have everything I need for my new look.

I jumped out of bed and made my way towards the bathroom.

I did my business in there and came out fresh and clean.

I went to my closet and picked blue demin shorts and a nice red tank top. I picked some red 3 inch high heels. I collected some of my sexy underwear. I dried of, got changed,dried an curled my hair, lose curls, then did my smokey make up.

When I was done I checked myself over in the mirror an let me say I looked smoking hot.

I smiled and walked out of my bed room.

Today is a new day. Why not make the best of it.

I walked down the stairs to see Embry making out with stacy. Gross.

I growled as a warning. An actual growl.

They broke apart and looked at me. Their jaws dropped an eyes widened.

"Whoa sis. What happened to the baggy clothes an trainers?" Stacy said as her eyes raked my body.

"New change Stacy. I need it" I said and blushed a little when Embry's eyes raked my legs.

"Embry. Eyes are here" I said. Stace giggled a little.

"So what's with the new look?" Stace pushed.

"Well you know how I was rejected by my mate. Well I was rejected last night. So I thought I will change and give him a show" I chirped.

"You was rejected again. Oh I am so sorry Lexi" She said and rushed over to give me a hug.

"Its fine. I gusse I'm not mate worthy" I said feeling the lump in my throat. I swolled audibly as I hugged my sister.

"So where's liam?" I asked as I broke the hug.

"Of with Leah. if you don't mind me asking but who was the person that rejected you last night?" Embry asked. I knew some one was going to ask this. I gulped and looked down tear welling up in my eyes.

"His name is Paul. Paul Lahote. I met him at the beach. Then last night about 10 at night I came down stairs to get a drink of water. There was a knock at the door. I opened up and saw Paul. That's when he rejected me" I burst out crying.

Stacy wrapped her small arms around me while I cried.

I heard a viscous growl come from Embry.

"Paul Lahote. Paul Lahote rejected you" His voice boomed around the living room.

I nodded.

"Imma kill him. No one messes with my mates family" Embry shouted as he made his way to the front door.

"Embry! Leave it" I pleaded with my eyes. He turned and looked at me and Stace. He came over to me and Stace and hugged us both.

"Don't tell liam. Please" I begged.

"Ok. But you have to tell him at some point because you can't stay away from your mate forever" Stace said while Embry nodded. We pulled apart and I went to resort my makeup to make it look like I wasn't crying.

When I was finished we got in the car and sped of to school. We had about 20 minutes till school and it takes 5 minutes to get there.

When we got there me, Stace and Embry got out the car and we walked over to the front office.