chapter 5

Paul Lahote pov

I walked into math class to see Lexi talking to max, the head jock. I saw her hands was on the bottom of his waist and his hands were on her waist.

I walked to my seat which happened to be next to Lexi. I looked at them and saw max was whispering something in her ear. She then pulled away giggling. I clenched the side of the table making a dent. I didn't notice Quil next to me until he tapped my shoulder.

"Oi dude you ok?" he asked.

"Fine" I said through gritted teeth.

I looked back at Lexi to see her lips on max's lips. I growled, stood up, and stormed out. The teacher isn't even in here.

I can't belive she did that.

Or maybe he forced her to kiss him.

I walked into the woods as soon as I walker out of the school. I changed into my grey wolf and ran through the forest.

I mean yes I rejected her, but come on. You don't have to look sexy and move on to the head jock.

I ran all the way home. I changed and put on some old sweat pants. I walked in my house.

I was enraged. She was kissing another man.

I walked into my house and straight to my bed room.

I wish I never rejected her.

Lexi Merez's pov

I was sitting in maths flirting with max, the head jock. I knew Paul was here because I could smell his intoxicating scent. I don't know how I smelt it, but weird things are starting to happen to me. First of all I am boiling hot, second I growl, and now I'm smelling things humans can't smell.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a hand on the back of my head and horrible, rough, cold lips on mine.

I opened my eyes to see max. I tried pushing away but he wouldn't budge. I looked at the door to see Paul storming out. But I didn't miss the hurt in Pauls eyes.

Just then max pulled away, smirking.

Before I could say anything my hand connected to his cheek, making him fall to the ground covering his cheek.

"Never do that again without permission!" I growled out. My hands started to shake, along with my body.

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders.

"Lexi! Calm down. Lets take you out side" I heard quill say.

I curtly nodded.

He pulled me away from the class room and down the hall.

We saw our maths teacher coming down the hall. He seemed to glare at us.

"Where are you going quill?" He asked.

"I'm taking her home she feels ill" He lied quickly.

The teacher nodded and walked of.

Quill started pulling me out of the school and into the woods.

Once we were far into the woods I started feeling all my bones crack.

"Ahhhh" I screamed. What's happening.

"Lexi. This is going to hurt, But you need to remember all the memories that made you angry or ones that hurt your feelings" Quill shouted over my screaming.

I fell on my knees.

The first memory was Paul rejecting me.

Then Paul kissing another girl.