Chapter 2

Lexi Merez's pov

Me and liam had no sleep last night. We was watching the news from 11:00 hours pm until 07:00 hours am. That's when stacy came down stairs. I made us all some pancakes and we all ate. Suddenly we heard from the T.V. that there was lots of killings in Seattle. Liam thinks it is vampires. Stacy doesn't know what to do. And I have gone mute. I'm not talking, laughing, or smiling. I'm not really interacting with my siblings.

Liam went out in the woods about 09:00 am. And me and stacy did the pots and tided up.

About 2 Hours later liam comes home and Jake is here. He came up anf hugged me for a second and then when he got to stacy and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Lexi and stacy" He said after he pulled away from stacy.

"Its ok jakey" Stacy said. I just smiled a small smile. If you could call it that. I walked out the house then went down to the beach. I sat on a rock that was there and just looked out to the ocean. Even though it was quite cold the sea still looked beautiful.

"Hello? Lady are you ok?" I heard a sexy manly voice say. I turned around and saw a really good looking man. He had on cut offs and a tight vest. He had tanned skin and short black hair. He was very muscular. I looked at his eyes. They were a lovely chocolate brown. He was like 2 steps away from me.

I heard him gasp. He looked angry for a second and then as quick as it came it went.His face was expressionless.

"I'm fine" I whispered. It has been hours since I last heard my voice and now it sounded foreign to me.

He stepped back a few steps.

"You know its dangerous to be out alone" He said in a hard tone.

He must be a shape shifter. He has everything my dad and brother had. Strong muscles. Quite tan. Tall. Looks older than actually is. Defiantly a shape shifter.

"I know its dangerous but I just want to get away from the house for a bit" I said while getting up from the rock.

"Where are you going?" He asked suddenly.

"Home!" I stated and started walking away when he shouted.

"Come back!" He shouted.

I stoped and turned around.

"Yes?" I quizzed.

"Do I get a name?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes. Lexi Merez. Yours?" I asked.

"Paul Lahote" he said.

"Nice meeting you Paul Lahote" I said. Then I turned around and walked away.

"You too Lexi Merez" He said before I walked away out of hearing.

The way he said my name sounded so sexy coming from him. Paul is probally the only one who has got me to talk in hours.

When I got home I saw a bunch of tall men laughing and joking with my brother and sister. I closed the door and walked over to the kitchen. There must of been about 8 men and 1 women. They had to be shape shifters. My brother came in then.

"Hey Lex. You ok?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Still not talking?" He asked looking sad.

I shook my head.

"Well all these people are the pack. There called The Uley Pack. Sam Uley is the leader. Also Stace has a imprint. His name is Embry Call. Also I imprinted on someone called Leah Clearwater" He filled me in on the things I missed.

"Can I see everyone? Also I'm so happy for you and Stace" I asked in a small voice.

"Sure. And good to see you talking" He smiled and pulled me into the living room.

"Hey everyone I would like you to meet my sister Lexi" Liam shouted. Everyone went quite and I went shy.

"Hello Lexi" I heard people shout. I smiled a small smile.

"Hey" I said and waved a little.

"Hey I'm Seth!" This really cute guy who looked to be fifteen said holding out his massive hand. I put my small hand into his big on and we shook hands.

The next guy that walked up was tall and shirtless and so hot. He stook his hand out. "Hey I'm Embry. I imprinted on your sister stacy!" He said. I put my small hand in his.

This carried on for about fifteen minutes.

I know everyone here.

There's Sam uley. Alpha.

Jacob Black. Betta. But I already know Jacob.

Seth and Leah Clearwater.

Jared Cameron.

Embry Call.

Brady and Collin Smith. (A/N DON'T KNOW ACTUAL LAST NAME)

Quil Ateara V.

And then theres someone else but they didn't tell me his name. They said I should be surpised when I see every member of the pack. Just to make me laugh.

Also a few of them have impints.

Quill imprinted on Carlie who is four.

Jared imprinted on Kim who is fifteen.

And Sam imprinted on someone called Emily Young. Emily is cousins with Seth and Leah.

Jacob also imprinted on a half vampire half human girl called Renesmee. And the mum of her happens to be a very vampire Bella.

Right now the pack was going home. They said they'll visit again. And then I get to meet the mysterious member.

That night when I went to bed I had a feeling I was being watched.

When I finally fell asleep I had the most wonderful dream ever.

****Dream****

I was sitting on a rock on first beach when two little children ran up to me.

"Mommy! Mommy!" a little girl said she had beautiful brown eyes and black long wavy hair.

"Tell joey to stop chasing me" She screamed. The two kids looked about 3 years of age.

"Awww come here Rose" I said and opened up my arms.

The boy tripped over his own feet and fell head first in to the sand. Just as I was about to get of the rock a man ran to him and picked him up kissing his head.

"Hey Paul.I missed you Hunny" I said and walked over to him. One hand on my large pregnant belly and the other holding Roses hand as we walked to the man and boy.

I looked at the man to see it was non other then Paul Lahote.

****End of dream****

I sat right up sweating.

Only two thoughts ran through mum head.

Why was I dreaming of Paul Lahote?

Why did we have kids?

I went down stairs to get a glass of water.