chapter 10

Williams pov

It feels so right laying down behind my second chance with my strong arms around her tiny waist in a protective way. My head hidden in the crook of her neck as she slept. Her hair tickling the side of my face but I didn't let that bother me. She was here. That's all that mattered. I feel bad for her in some way. One because, she's been through so much and two, she left her family behind. She hasn't got her family behind her. But that's what I'm here for. To make sure she's safe. Making the right dessions and growing up to be a healthy women.

It was now 10 am and Alexis was starting to stir. I loosened my arms do she could move about. She turned towards me so we were face to face, chest to chest, toe t toe.

"Morning beautiful" I whispered as she opened her eyes, as a smile graced her face.

"Morning William" she whispered snuggling her head into my chest.

I tightened my arms around her as I let out a contented sigh.

"What's gonna happen when you leave to go back to where you live?" she whispered as she lifted her head to look into my eyes.

"I'm not leaving! I'm staying here! Its not like people knew me from where I came from. Plus I don't want to leave you." I said kissing the top of her head. She sighed happily.

"Right I'm getting up" she said pulling her self from me. I couldn't help the whimper that left my mouth. She turned.

"Why did you whimper?" she asked.

"I don't want you to leave" I protested.

Lexi merez pov

"I gotta get ready" I said as I walked to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom.

I heard william sigh as I closed the door.

I turned the shower on hot and then stripped off my clothing then jumped in. I let the hot water relax my tense body.

I washed my hair and body.

Once done in the shower I stepped out and wrapped a black fluffy towel around me then I brushed my teeth.

I looked around and noticed I didn't bring any spear clothes in here with me.

Crap. I gripped the towel tighter around my body and slowly opened the door. I saw William laying on my bed with his eyes closed. His face was looking up to the ceiling. He looked deep in thought with his eyes closed. I tip toed to my closet. But just as I opened the closet door I heard a throaty moan.

"Gosh. You look good" I heard William moan out. Damn. I was in a towel and he decided to open his damn eyes and take a peek. I turned to see him making his way to me. Once he reached me he wrapped his strong arms around my waist.

"Your beautiful" he whispered as he placed a kiss to my lips. I smiled then pushed him away with one hand, keeping the other securely around the towel. 

"Tease" he whispered. I giggled then quickly ran into my closet. I closed the door behind me and locked it.

I slipped on my bra and panties then a nice of the shoulder black top, some skinney black jeans and somr red flats along with a red head band.

I have no idea where these clothes came from. I know I didn't bring 'em.

I walked out towel drying my hair. My room was empty so I'm guessing William was downstairs or something.  I sat on my bed still towel drying my hair and just started thinking.

I don't feel a pull to William. Why do I feel like this though? Why do I feel like I am surpose to love him yet I feel like I should be running from him?  I felt safe with Peter and Charlotte. But William... I don't know. He's just sceary.

A light knock brought me out of my thoughts.

"Can I come in?" I heard Charlotte ask.

"Yeah" I said as I stood up to put the towel in the in the hamper.

She opened the door and walked in. She sat on my bed and I sat next to her.

"so I heard ya and William talkin last night" she paused and my face turned tomato red "I am very happy for William and ya. Just be careful" she said giving me a hug and pulling me tightly against her in a hug.

I hugged back.

Once we let go we stood up and walked out the door. We went downstairs to see People I love dearly sitting on the sofa.

Liam and Stace. I gasped. How did they find me. I've only been gone for only hours and they've already found me.

"Stacy? Liam?" I gasped and ran to them. They looked in my direction just in time to catch me. I jumped on them and hugged them like there was no tomorrow.

"Come on then lex ain't ya gonna introduce ya friends?" I heard William say as he grabbed my waist and pulled me away from them. I heard liam growl then saw him stand up ready to change.

"No liam. It's fine. I promise" I begged him.

"I can't believe you live with these parasites. Especially after what they did to Dad and mum. It's bad enough that our cousin is a sticking leech let alone you living with them!!!!" Liam shouted, growling at the end.

"Oi! Watch ya mouth ya mut" peter growled crouching down in front of charlotte.

"I think its best if you and stace go out side. I'll meet you two out there in a sec" I said pulling away from William.

Liam sighed and grabbed Stacys hand and dragged her out side.

I sighed and turned to William.

"William I want you to stay in here with char and peter" I said as I walked out the door to see liam and stace.