chap 12

Lexi pov.

I ran home in my wolf form. I can't believe I just turned down my mate. But I was terrified. I didn't know what to do. Or say.

I got home and changed into Williams big top that he left on the porch. Then I ran into the house and to my en suit bathroom. I turned the shower on and let it warm up for a bit. I jumped in when it was the right temperature. The hot water soaking into my naked body.

I let the tears fall. Fall freely. Drowning myself in my own sorrow.

Through my whimpers I heard a knock on the door. I ignored them hoping they would go away.

They didn't.

"Lexi open up. Please" I heard William shout. I sighed and ignored him. He kept shouting for another 5 minutes until he just broke the lock and came in. I was sitting on the floor of the bath tub with the water running over me and the curtain closed. William didn't open the curtain he just stood behind it. I could hear him breathing.

"Lexi. Are you okay? What happened? Please don't ignore me" william sighed.

"He was my mate." I whispered. Crying even more. I heard William breath in deeply.

"Why was he here?" He growled out. I rolled my eyes. It's not like William has feelings for me.

"He missed me." That's all I said. Im not saying anything else to him.

"Didn't he reject you?" he asked. I breathed in deeply. Yes. What's it to you? Is what I wanted to say but I just said nothing.

"Lexi please come out? Or let me come in there?" He asked. Why isn't he just coming in?

"Why can't you just come in?" I asked, not looking up and keeping my head down.

"You have put some sort of shield up" He said. I looked up quickly and saw a shield of water. I gasped. Oh my gosh. I stood up and touched it. It felt like touching a running streem.I smiled a small smile.

Wow. I pushed my hand down and the water fell down the plug hole. Whoa. I opened the curtain and saw William with a towel. I took it from him and wrapped it around me.

I stepped out and was soon engulfed in a warm hug from William.

"I have to go back" I whispered.

He let go of me quickly.

"What?"He asked.

"I. Have. To. Go. Back." I stated slowly. I ran past him and into the closet. I changed into a massive top and some skinney jeans. I ran down stairs and saw peter and char.

I smiled big.

"Peter! Char! I'm going back to La Push. I want my mate back!" I yelled.

"Thank you for letting me stay and looking after me" I shouted as I ran out the house. I ran into the forest and stripped. I shifted and grabbed the clothes in my mouth and ran all the way to La Push.

4 hours later and I was just on the boarder line. I could see some of the wolf on patrol but I didn't see Paul. I quickly shifted back and put the clothes on. I ran in my human form all the way through the forest and to Pauls house. None of the wolfs stopped me because they know who I am. I heard them howling happily.

I knocked on the door. No one answered so I figured no one was in. I ran to the pack house and knocked on the door. Jacob answered. As soon as he saw me he wrapped his arms around me hugging me tight and spinning me round. I laughed and so did he.

"Jacob stop. I need to find Paul." I laughed as he put me down. He smiled.

"Check the beach that's where he said he was going to when he got back. Oh and I'm glad your back." I smiled huge and ran to the beach.

Jacob was right. He was there. Sitting on the rock we first met at. I smiled and ran over to him. I tackled him to the ground so I was straddling his waist.

"Lexi?!" he shouted. I smiled at him.

He sat up and hugged me tight, kissing all over my face.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." he kept saying as he kissed my lips. I kissed back. I pulled away and looked around us as he kissed my neck squeezing me tight. There was a shield of sand, water, leaves, twigs, and much more. I gasped. Paul looked up and looked around us.

"whoa. Did you do this?" He asked shocked. I smiled.

"Yes." I said and I lifted my hand then brought it to the ground.

The shield disappeared. Paul looked gob smacked so I kissed his lips.

"I missed you. So much." I whispered against his lips. Next thing I know I'm on my back with him above me.

"I missed you more. I love you." Was all he said before he smashed his lips to mine.

Sorry its short....

So this is the end.... I'm gonna make a sequal soon, its gonna be like everyone is about 4-5 years older then when they are in this book. Lexi is gonna know what her powers are but she won't know why she has them.... okay and I would love to thank everyone who has read, comment, voted and followed. It means a lot to me and all of you are the reason I kept writing because to be honest I thought this book was crap at first but you lot changed my mind so thanks a lot guys also hope you like the sequal xx