Chapter 5- First Punishment

Kakashi's Prov

I glanced over at Naruto, knowing his body is small now and fragile again, I knew it was up to me to get him some strength in him, and what better way than the park? There's all sorts of jungle gyms, it'll get him stronger in no time, not to mention this is training he wont complain to.

-1 hour later-

I began to drag Naruto from his feet out the door, he protested and clung to anything his tiny hands could, when he lost his grip, he clung to the next thing that came along. "No! Daddy! NO! They're mean!! Stooooop!" He screamed, attempting to kick my hand and clawing at the carpet "Naruto, knock that off. Its not so bad, you can make some friends" I tried to convince him.

Naruto wasn't hearing it, he threw a tantrum. That's the lost straw. I took him inside and bent him over my knee and gave him one smack to the bum and he immediately hushed, staring at me in shock. "D-D-DADDY'S MEAN TO!!" He screamed crying and ran outta the house ...well shit.. I groaned and went after him glancing both ways to look for his blond mop.

I saw it alright but not where I'd want it. Near the Hokage's office. Shit. I ran after him as he entered, dodging the townsfolk and walked inside calmly, appearing collected. "Kakashi did you beat Naruto?" Hokage demanded, Naruto hiding behind his leg, his cheeks soaked and lip trembling "No sir, I gave him a spank for throwing a tantrum over nothing." I told him truthfully.

 Hokage glanced down at Naruto "Is this true?" He asked bending to his level, Naruto nodded hesitantly, thinking it over before running to me, crocodile tears streaming down his cheeks as he stuffed his head in my shoulder, trying his best to hug me "I snowy ("sorry" but kids say it like this when crying) Daddy!!" He cried, his speech becoming slurred slightly. I sighed and scooped him up, balancing him on my hip and pet him, bouncing him softly "Its okay, just don't do that again, you gave me a panic there" I admitted I nearly lost him...I cant let that happen.

I waved goodbye to Hokage and went back outside, bending down and putting Naruto down, wiping his tears and pinching his cheek softly causing him to giggle in delight, wrapping his small arms around my neck. He leaned in a gave me a kiss, I felt my eyes widen before unlatching his arms and pushing him back a step, shaking my head "No no Naruto, you cant do that to me okay?" I asked, Naruto tilted his head confused and pouted.

 Just then Kurenai walked up the steps "Daddy!" Naruto cried and hid behind me, staring at Kurenai worried and scared that's right, he doesn't know her at this stage I pulled him out from behind me and wrapped an arm around his shoulders for comfort, know this kid he'd book it if I didn't. "Naruto this is my friend Kurenai, she nice okay?" I told him, he nodded in understanding and turned a 180, running up to her with a huge smile "My names Naruto Uzumaki! One day I'll be Hokage! Believe it!!" He stated proudly, Kurenai smiled and bent down "Hello Naruto, is Kakashi you're daddy?" She asked, Naruto nodded and giggled, running back to me and sat down infront of me.

 "Kurenai, shouldn't Naruto try to go to the park?" I asked, hinting on the situation. She understood and came forward a little bit "Daddy's right, you should try it, it's REALLY fun there, kids are nice and if they try to pick on you then I'm sure Daddy would protect you." She told him pointing at me. Naruto frowned and looked between us before groaning "Okaaay" He whined.