Prechapter

This is thoughts

Naruto's Prov

I grinned back teasingly at the Jonin following me, I had just painted the Hokages faces again and boy were they pissed. Their faces turned smug as I tripped...on a branch. I was sent tumbling down and landed in a small puddle, about the size of a coffee mugs opening. Sadly I got a mouthful of its weird blue water and...swallowed. IT WAS INSTINCT! I tried to spit the taste out of my mouth as the Jonin picked me up, taking me back to the village. "BLECH!" I whined spitting again, the Jonin smirked at me "Not so smart now huh?" One retorted while I just rolled my eyes at them.

Once back into Konohagakure I was dragged to the Hokage for the 3rd time today. It's so boring around here... I groaned as I saw Kakashi-sensei waiting by the desk with an eyebrow lifted at my approach. "Naruto?" He question Oh I'm so dead I'm so dead! I squirmed alittle more as I began to feel funny "I..I think I might puke..." I muttered, the Jonin put me down and I stumbled a bit at first. "Hey Grandpa...do you have...a close bathroom?" I asked Ah fuck...whats going on in there?! Is my stomach having a party or something without my knowledge? I grunted as he pointed to a door and walked to it, muttering a thanks. I then turn to the toilet and got on my knees after closing the door.

No one's Prov

Naruto began to puke after he closed the door, the ninja outside stood idle awkwardly, unsure what to do to help the youngster. Suddenly, a loud scream broke their silence, coming from Naruto himself. The door slowly opened and a blue and orange mist came out a little, once it cleared up Naruto was gone, instead in a small blond child in his place...Who began to cry.