Chapter 1- Daddy?

Kakashi's Prov

I could feel my eyes widen at the tot sitting practically naked, his jacket and pants around him, only his shirt was on and even it was crooked! "Oh dear..." I heard Hokage mutter Oh dear indeed, now how do I train him?! I don't know how to work with babies. I watched as the baby rubbed his eyes as he cried, his blond spikey hair sticking up more than usual and looking...adora- nononononono. He's my student, much less a baby now! That's so wrong! The Hokage turned to my with a small smile. No.no.no.no.no.no. I winced alittle on the inside, I originally came here to get alittle community hours in for my yearly round bonus to raise alittle, but this? No! Naruto got up and ran to me, hugging my legs he sobbed "DADDY!" He tightened his grip What...What the fuck... Naruto looked up at me "Daddy Daddy! Uppie Uppie!" Naruto giggled now wiping his tears. I cautiously bent down and picked the kid up, Hokage then cleared his throat and smiled softly at me "Ahem, I think it'd be best the Naruto stook with you. He seems to think your his father." He told me Maybe I can finally teach him how to throw out old milk and get a new carton... I nodded in reply and offered a smile to Naruto "Uh, Hi Naruto..." I muttered, he giggled again and clapped his hands "Daddy's silly!" He told me "Kakashi, this will be your community hour set up, until we can fix Naruto to his original self, you shall now take care of him. No harm to come to the child and you should also go buy baby supplies. This is your mission. Good-luck." He told me handing me ¥ 25,458.70 ($250) to get supplies and food for the tot.

After a..long..shopping trip with the new Naruto, I am finally got home around 9 PM...I left Hokage's office at 5 PM. "Naruto, we're home." I told him as I bounced him alittle on my hip to wake him up a bit, rubbing his eyes tiredly he gave me a yawn and a hug "Daddy I'm sleepy..." he told me as if it were the worst thing in the world.

After finally getting the kid dressed in panda jammies he INSISTED on I could put him to bed. "Come on Naruto, No you can't have another cookie, it's too late. What do you mean it's early?! It's 1:57!" I argued with the kid "Listen here Naruto. Don't think I wont bend you over my knee and spank you, you're a kid now and that's a punishment for a child." I told him shaking my pointer at him. Naruto began to pout "Daddy I'm 4, I'm a big kid now!" He whined, I just sighed and picked him up "Come on cranky pants, time to sleep." I told him The couch is comfy right? He'll be fine. I lied him down and tucked him in, even giving his forehead a kiss he wanted before exiting into my room, flopping on the bed and passing out.