Chapter 2- Goodnights Sleep

Kakashi's Prov

A few hours later I was woken by a creaking sound outside my door What the fuck? I lifted my head and groaned mentally Demon? Ninja? Am I late again? No, it's only 6 AM... I sighed and l squinted a bit to see a yellow blob and a bigger blue one "Daddy?" It asked Right...Naruto I got up and made my way to the kid "Hey, what's wrong?" Naruto sniffed alittle "I had a bad dream..." he mumbled and looked down "Can I sleep with you daddy? I won't bother you!" He told me rushing to get it out, I sighed It wouldn't hurt so I guess it's's fine "Okay. You didn't have an accident did you?" I asked. He blushed alittle and shook his head "Ima big boy now!" He giggled "Alright...get in here then" I moved outta the way and let him in, helping him on the bed he flashed me a smile and snuggled into the covers "We'll have to share a pillow, okay?" I asked Shit I'm going to have to be close to him...Where will I put my arms? He nodded and scooted closer to me as I laid down "Daddy why do you wear a mask?" He asked as he poked it Shit.. "I just do. I have been since I was very little" I told him, trying to quickly end the subject. He nodded "Can I see Daddy's full face?" He asked Seriously?! I shook my head "Not right now, maybe some other time" Naruto nodded softly and patted the mask "Tomorrow?" I shrugged "Maybe,now get some sleep" I told him. Naruto snuggled closer and held one of my arms to himself and sighed contently "Goodnight Daddy" he said as I shifted into a weird position "Uh...Night" I mumbled awkwardly.