Chapter 5! ;-)

Hey everyone!!! Sorry for the really long wait I've had dance festivals and regional finals and semi finals!!! (Dance competition - all Englands) good news though! We got all of our groups through - except for three :( - but, hey! 5/8 ain't bad!!! xD

A big thanks to GoldenPoppy for making the cover at the side!

ANYWAY!!! ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!!!!

Chapter 5 ( FINALLY!!)

Tina's  POV

"And I don't care." I replied, rolling my eyes and trying to walk past him. Notice the word trying. He grabbed my arm so I couldn't move. And I took this chance to have a look at him.

So, this was Darren Bowler... Player, with a capital 'P'. I continued to look him over with a raised eyebrow. Okay, maybe he was nice to look at...

Nice? Just nice?!

Shut up!

Okay, so he was hot... but so was Larry Wheeler, and I managed to resist his charms for 5 years! Larry Wheeler.

Oh how to describe Larry Wheeler? Four words - Arrogant, Self-Obsessed Player. There! Perfect!

This is no Larry Wheeler! Old  Wheezey  was alright, but this boy? He is hot!

Just shut up!

Wheezey - the nickname I gave him, all his 'friends' called him 'Wheeley' or 'Wheels', because of his ride. A Gold - yes, that's right, Gold - 2010 Ford Focus.

Back to my inspection of the so called 'Godly' creature in front of me.

Darren Bowler = Really dark brown, almost black hair that fell in to his ice blue eyes. A jock's signature "Hot Body" and a tight fitting T-shirt.

He screamed player.

I broke out of his iron clad grip and dodged past him and to my locker - while he simply just stood there in shock.

Full of himself much?

Finally, you actually say something I agree with.

Quickly realising that I'm having a conversation with my own brain - inside my brain - Ifocus on my locker, which happened to be only a few more lockers down for where we had that little... run in with he who shall not be named.

I snorted at how I was making him sound as bad as Voldemort.

By the locker next to mine was a girl. She was standing stock still, staring at me as if she'd seen a ghost.

"Um... Are you alright?"

The girl jumped, not knowing I had seen her staring and it was enough to bring her out of her reverie.

"Umm... Err... Y-Yeah. Uh... Hi! Are you the girl who was just talking to Darren Bowler?" She asks, stuttering a little at first.

"Yeah... You heard that?" I reply, shuddering, embarrassed that someone had over heard that little scene back there.

"Yes?! Oh my God!" She started, "NO GIRL HAS EVER SPOKEN TO HIM LIKE THAT BEFORE!" she ended with a screech.

"Why not?" I ask confused, he seemed to me to be asking for someone to reject him and I would think that at least one other girl had been able to resist his 'good looks'.

"Girls have tried before, but as soon as they walk up to him and look him in the eyes, and he tells them to calm down, they do. It's as if they're in a trance or something. I sometimes think that, if he told a girl to throw themself off a cliff they would! And," She paused for dramatic effect, "You walked away from him! It's usually the other way around and the girl is just left standing there like an idiot gaping! You sure showed him a taste of his own medicine." She ended finally.