Chapter 13

Hi!! I know I said I'd upload on Wednesday, but I forgot I had to go to a show I'm doing called Musical memories early, so I literally got home, ate dinner, got changed and left. So I didn't have time.

BUT! I'm uploading now!! :D SO! ON WITH THE CHAPTERRR!!! :D

Chapter 13

Darren's POV

I rolled around the floor groaning, I never knew she could throw a punch like that! I'll get her back for it though... I felt my self being pulled up off the ground. I could hear laughter, and I knew that this news would be all round the school by lunchtime. How... Humiliating... I guess I deserved it though, but how was I supposed to know that Selena was a virgin? Well, until I fucked her anyway.

"Man, your ass just got whipped!" I heard Sean's voice penetrate my thoughts, his voice shaking with withheld laughter.

I threw him a glare that would freeze fire and walked off, the pain subsiding, dragging Jayden withme. Another thought hit me... When did those two become such good friends anyway? 

I don't know... Girls. They seem to know everything about everyone, especially girls like Tina.

"And why are you grinning like an idiot?" Another voice, this time Jayden's, penetrated my thoughts.

Was I? I shook my head and re-arranged my face into a blank look and ignored his comment. I needed to think about what I would do for revenge against her humiliating me, I know I love her and everything, but there is only so much she could do without me getting angry, and this wasn't one of those things. If she were any other girl she would have been embarrassed and humiliated to such a high degree that she would have to leave the country and change her name, and even then she wouldn't have lived it down.

Suddenly, a plan popped into my head. A simple - yet perfect - plan. An evil smirk slipped onto my face. It was just finding the right time to do it, and I knew exactly when...

.     .     .

Lunchtime. The cafeteria was calling me as I prepared myself for my brilliant plan.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean, what if it back fires and she just - I don't know - slaps you, or something worse. Most likely worse." Jayden's worried voice came from my left.

"She won't. She won't be able to resist the temptation."

"Okay... If you're sure..."

The evil smirk I had been wearing every time I thought about the plan slipped back onto my face. This plan would do two things:

1. Humiliate her infront of the whole school.

2. Show the feelings that I know she feels about me. 

That's right. I was going to kiss Tina. In the middle of the cafeteria, in front of the whole school.

Tina's POV

My stomach let out a loud grumble that was, thankfully, hidden by the school bell finally ringing. Signaling the beginning of lunch. I waited for Kaycee by the classroom door, as she needed to talk about getting an extension on her homework. Which she was already behind on... It was only the third day. Various people gave me high fives on my way out, having heard what I'd done to Darren. I got a few glares from some the the girls, but a lot of the guys were calling me a 'genius' while struggling not to laugh. 

A smug smile planted on my face, Kaycee and I left for the cafeteria. 

Walking through the huge double doors, my eyes scanned the crowd for him. He wasn't here. I mentally cheered as Kaycee and I lined up to get our food. We sat down at an empty table just as the doors opened and everyone went silent. They stayed silent however, and did not laugh, so I turned to see who had caused this reaction. Selena stood at the entrance to the cafeteria, looking very small and lost. I hurried up to her and pulled her over to our table.