Chapter 8! :=P

hee hee do u like the new smiley face??? :=P ???

Chapter 8

Tina's POV

I leaned against my locker and checked what I had next with bleary eyes. They immediately brightened up, though, when I saw what I had. P.E. - which only meant one thing... Despite my small, slight structure I've always been good at sports and fighting, I always beat my brother when we were younger. I felt my thought path straying across dangerous ground. When we were twelve years old (We're twins.) my brother ran off and was... kidnapped. We don't even know if he's alive or dead. We never had any ransom notes, threatening messages with parts of his body... I shook my head - don't think that! I've thought that way too many times. But, he's been gone so long, it gets harder and harder to think on the bright side... 

He went missing October 3rd. And, as I said before, we haven't heard a peep from him for almost 5 years.

"Penny for your thoughts?" A mocking voice interupted my thought waves.

I hadn't realized I'd been crying, but when a single tear rolled down my cheek I wiped it away hurriedly, I'd never wanted to seem weak and that tear showed a sign of weakness. The owner of the mocking voice had spotted it, using it against me at once.

"Naww, what's the matter? Mommy won't let you have a new cell phone?" The voice said, maliciously.

I looked up to see who the owner of the voice was and surprise, surprise! There before me stood the man-whore himself, Darren Bowler. - I've lost count of the amount of times I've thought that, and it's only the second day!

"Trust me, if you had any idea what was going on in my head right now. You'd be unconscious." He continued.

"Really?" I started, I don't believe this dude. He won't leave me alone. "Cause right now I'm thinking about my brother, my missing brother, who could possibly be dead right now. I'm thinking about how, if my parents had answered my calls, he would still be here, with me. And I'm thinking that it's all my fault, that somehow I could've stopped it, somehow I could've found a way to tell them about the feeling I'd had and to tell them to take extra care and caution looking after him! Is that what you want to hear? Cause even in my twelve year old mind I knew something was wrong that day. That something was going to happen. Something big and something bad and you know what? It did!  NOW MY LIFE IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME AGAIN! NOW MY BROTHER MIGHT. BE. DEAD!" Why did I just tell him all that? "So just leave me alone. Cause I am so not in the mood right now for one of your stupid, little games." Everyone in the hall was watching now, but when I turned and glared at them, challenging them to have a go. Challenging one of them to even ask if I was 'okay'. I swear if one of them asks that, I'm going to rip off their heads and feed it to... Someone. Because, right now, with my heavy breathing and the death glare that was on my face. I was so obviously not 'okay' that a blind person could see it.

"And what will you do if I don't want to leave you alone? What if I want to do this? For instance." He said, slinging his arm around my shoulder. I grbbed his hand and threw him over my shoulder.

" Touch me again without my permission, I'll rip your balls off and make you eat them, okay?" I threatened, bending over him. I then straightened up and stormed off to class. Leaving destruction in my wake. Stunned students with their mouths open watched me every step of the way until I turned round the corner.

Boy, I hope someone recorded that.

I took a deep breath and walked in to the gym, calm and cool, as if that had not even happened.