Chapter 9 /(O,O)\ <-- Puppy dog face :)))

So...! heh heh... 2 weeks 2 days huh?? SO SORRY!!! I've had my end of year show :( the Year 11's in my school have left for good and I'm now year 10 :S GCSEs... 0.0 :( we had to do the last performance of it in a park. In a sun trap. You know? when there is no wind cos' the bushes block it out? Well... there were bushes all around... big ones... And it was 30 degrees celsius outside and inside it was around 36... Fun??? No... especially when you have 4 quick changes to do in a tent where there is also no breeze or wind... and the costumes I quick changed in and out of? 1: A tight, long-sleeved leotard. 2: A long-sleeved, black, tight-fitted top and black leggings and a card overall costume-thingy... The other 2 changes were in to a thick, feathered indian costume, in which we had to do the splits and 3 out of 8 of us had to do a cartwheel, the way the grass was slanting made it so we had to do a cartwheel... up hill... 

So anyway again SORRY!!! On with the chapter...

Chapter 9

Tina's POV

His head snaps to the side as he falls to the ground. I smirk, I hadn't even put all my strength behind that slap! And, yet, there he was on the ground, at my feet... I could get used to this...

"Don't try it again, or I might just hit you somewhere more... What's the word? Oh, yeah. Sensitive." I snap, then proceed to stalk out of the room like a cat who just missed the cream.

At this point it is Jayden's turn to be in hysterics. Literallly. He's on the floor laughing his head off, with a surprised Darren still on the floor staring - or rather, glaring - after me holding his left cheek.

Grinning I saunter up to my locker and - after opening it, of course - look at my timetable, which I - very cleverly, may I add - had cellotaped to the inside of the door, and checked what my next class was, my face fell. It was drama... Being pushed in to doing something your whole life really makes you hate it...

I slowly made my way to the class, looking as if I were on death row... I know, I know, it's not that bad! But, for me, it brings back old, hidden memories that I want to stay just that; hidden.

I reached the classroom just as he bell rung. Much to my dismay there was only one seat left and that was right in the front. By the teacher's desk. I groaned to myself and sat down, reluctantly.

The teacher came in about a minute later. She spotted me and called me up to the front to start my prepared monologue. I'd chosen to do a song in monologue form.

"I've chosen to use a song as a monologue. If that's okay with you?" I asked the teacher. I heard a few people snigger at this, so I decided to put my all in to this.

"No, no that's fine with me!" The teacher smirked. Well, I'll show her.

"No, I can't take one more step towards you, cos' all that's waiting is regret. And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore? You lost the love I loved the most. And I learned to live, half-alive and now you want me one more time? Who do you think you are? Running 'round leaving scars, collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart, you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul. So don't come back for me, who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around if I'm anywhere to be found, but I have grown too strong to ever fall back in your arms! I learned to live, half-alive and now you want me one more time? Who do you think you are? Running 'round leaving scars, collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart, you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul. So don't come back for me, who do you think you are? "Dear, it took so long just to feel alright." Do you remember how to put back the light in my eyes? Cos', right now, I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed, cos' you broke all your promises and now you're back? Whatever! You don't get to get me back! Who do you think you are? Running 'round leaving scars, collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart, you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul. So don't come back for me. Actually, don't come back at all! Who do you think you are? Running 'round leaving scars, collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart, you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul. So don't come back for me! Yeah!? Don't come back at all! Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? NO! LOOK AT ME! AND ANSWER ME! WHO. DO. YOU. THINK. YOU. ARE?!"