So Anxious

It was the late 80's and I have been dating THE Michael Jackson secretly for 3 months now. I was snuck into Neverland in the back of a limo laying down so no one would see me. I was fine with that. There were some things in his life he wanted to keep private.

We watched movies in his private theatre and have fancy dinners in his dining room. In the 3 months that we have been dating we have never had sex nor have I met his family and I was getting anxious to do both.

We had just finished dinner in his dining room and was sitting on the couch in the living room making out. He was a great kisser and I was eager for more. We sat side by side on the couch tasting each other. I had on my sexiest "freak um" dress. It was super tight and red with red heels to match. I secretly wanted to seduce him that night, I was on a mission.

"Damn you're a good kisser." I sighed into his mouth. "So are you baby." he says to me.

With that I straddle his lap and hike up my skirt so my lace red panties show. I give him a good look before resting my crotch on his lap. I could feel his hard co** against the crotch of my panties. I start to rock myself back and forth on him, something we have never done before.

"Mmm...Maybe we should stop Gina." he says to me panting biting down on his bottom lip.

"Ssss...but why Michael? This feels good to you doesn't it?" I say still rocking back and forth on his co** which is getting harder by the second.

"Sssss...Yeah....it feels too good...thats why we should stop." he says sucking the air thru his teeth as he rubs his large hands up and down my thighs.

I lean down and whisper in his ear. "I want you so bad Michael..I can taste it..please let me love you." I lick his earlobe and begin to suck it.

He starts moaning. His moaning is making my already wet pu***, wetter. I start to rock faster on his crotch.

"Mmmm..You want this baby? Just say you want it..come on..tell me.." I whisper in his ear.

"Uhhh..I Uhhhh... Yes... yes..I want it." he whispers back to me sighing.

I start to lick and suck on his neck as his hands massage my back. I get off his lap and stand up.

"Can you help me with my zipper please?" I ask him. He gets up and I turn my back to him. He unzips my dress and lets it fall to the floor. I turn around and he stares at my breasts in my red lace bra. I grab his shirt and pull him close to me. We start to kiss again.
__________________
While still kissing him, I unbutton his shirt and begin to run my hands up and down his smooth sculpted chest. I stop kissing him and start to lick his neck. I make my way down to his chest and suck on his nipples. He lets out a sigh and a moan. I stand back up and look into his eyes which were now filled with lust and desire.

While still looking in his eyes I begin to unbuckle his belt, remove it and throw it on the floor. I unbutton the top button and pull his zipper down. I let his pants fall to the ground. I look down and he has on tight white underwear. I can see the imprint of his massive erection.

"Mmmmm...damn you look good in those." I say while licking my lips. " I can't wait to taste you." I say to him. He lets out a longing sigh.

I get down on my knees in front of him and begin to pull his underwear down while looking up at him. He can't take his eyes off me. I pull his underwear all the way down and his co** springs up at me almost hitting me in the face. This was the first time I've seen his co** and it didn't disappoint, it was huge and looked delicious. I lick my lips in anticipation. I lick the head of it while looking up at him. His eyes are fixated on me. I suck on the head gently and he puts his hands in my curly hair. I can taste the salty precome on the head of his co** and it turns me on even more. I lick the sides of his co** and he moans loudly. I begin to rub my hand up and down the shaft while sucking on the head. I begin to quicken the pace of my stroking and deepen my sucking.

"Mmmm..you taste delicious.." I moan to him in-between sucks. Our eyes lock.

"Ohh..god...wait a minute Gina." he says breathlessly. "We need to stop...I let this go too far already"

"What?! Why?! Don't you want me? Aren't you enjoying this?" I ask him while licking the head of his member.

"Yes, you know I want you...really bad. And I am enjoying this but.." he says.

"But what baby?" I ask.

"Well..I wanted to wait until I'm ready to have sex with you and I don't feel like we're quite ready to take this step in our relationship yet. It's a big step and it should be thought about carefully."

He helps me stand up. He pulls his underwear back on.

"Michael, I can't keep going through this. I want you so bad....but I feel like you're teasing me. I don't know how much more I can take." I say.

"I'm sorry Gina, I didn't mean to tease you. I really like you alot. In fact...I think I'm falling in love with you and I want you to meet my family real soon." he says stroking my cheek.

"Oh Michael..I'm falling in love with you too. Thats fine, if you want to wait..I guess I can respect that." I say to him while hugging him.

"Lets just take this one day at a time, you never know what could happen." he says to me caressing my back.

There he goes teasing me again, still giving me hope that something could happen between us. I hope I can wait for him