Double Life

The phone startles us awake. Janet scrambles off of me and grabs the phone.

"Hello."

I get up off the floor and proceed to get dressed. I look at her while I do. Her lips form a tight line as she listens to the person on the other end.

"Yeah, hey...... Yeah I know...... Yeah she's right here hold on." she holds the phone out for me without looking at me and I can guess who's on the other end. I take the phone from her and hold it on my shoulder while I put my shoes on.

"Hello." I say.

"Hey baby girl.. you coming back here tonight or what?" Michael asks me.

"Yeah babe I am I just need to go home first so I can change my clothes, then I'll call you." Janet cuts her eyes over to me.

"Yeah ok. You and Janet must have had one hell of a shopping trip." he says, he sounds a little annoyed.

"Umm..yeah we did...well..you know me...I love to shop." I say. Janet looks at me and rolls her eyes and smirks. She grabs her clothes and puts them on.

"Alright then. I'll be waiting for your call babe." he tells me sounding less upset.

"Ok. I'll call you later, bye baby." I say. Janet rolls her eyes again.

"Bye baby girl." he says and hangs up.

"Well?" she says as she pulls her shirt over her head.

"Well what?" I ask.

"Well...are you staying here tonight?" she asks.

"Umm..no. You know Michael wanted me to go back to his place tonight, that's what he was calling about." I say

"Well...I drove you here. What if I don't wanna take you home." she says crossing her arms walking up to me.

"Come on J. Stop playing" I say as she grabs my hand.

"I'm not playing. I want you to stay here with me." she says grabbing my other hand.

I sigh

"J...you know I can't..I told Michael I was going to see him tonight." I say

"Change of plans." she says as she pulls me closer to her tightly so we're breast to breast. She gives me a soft kiss on the lips. She stares at me and goes in for another kiss and I let her. The kiss becomes more passionate as she nibbles and licks on my lips as she runs her hands thru my hair. I run my hands down her back to her butt and I give it a squeeze as she moans in my mouth. As much as I would love to stay, I need to break this up before we get lost in the heat of the moment. I break the kiss by pulling away from her.

"Look J...I can't...I gotta go hun...." I tell her still caressing her bottom.

"Yeah ok...I know..I'll take you back home." she says to me looking down on the floor. I lift her chin up so she's looking in my eyes.

"Hey...look...I'll call you tomorrow...ok?" I say to her stroking her face. I feel bad for doing this to her but she knows my situation.

She says nothing to me but nods her head. She walks out her bedroom door with me following behind her.

We ride in silence to my house. She pulls up to my place and parks the car. She turns her head to me.

"Call me tomorrow baby....you promise?" she asks

"Yes...I promise." I say back to her.

She leans over and gives me a few quick, gentle kisses on my lips. I get out the car and watch her drive away. Time to get ready for Michael. I'm leading a double life and something's gotta change.

I take a long hot shower contemplating what the hell I'm doing with my life. Do I want to be with Janet or do I want to be with Michael? It's an impossible situation and someone's going to get left hurt and it might be me. I get dressed, pack a bag to take with me, and call Michael to let him know I'm ready.

The limo arrives, the driver grabs my bags and I hop in and lay down in the back, the usual routine. When I arrive I walk in the living room, he has the fireplace lit and he's sitting on the rug directly in front of the fireplace sipping on something in a glass. He's wearing a black silk robe. My mind goes crazy thinking about what's under it.

"Here, have a drink." he holds out a glass with brown liquid in it with ice.

"Thanks." I grab the glass and chug until its empty. I could use a drink after what just went down with Janet.

"Dang....take it easy girl." he says to me laughing. "Here, sit." he motions for me to sit next to him by the fire. I sit down and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Ahhh...This is so relaxing baby...its just what I needed." I say as I close my eyes. He gives me an evil giggle like he's up to something, and it takes me by surprise. I raise my head up off his shoulder to look at him to see what he's up to. He's smiling and biting down on his bottom lip. "Well...I know what else you need." he says to me still biting his bottom lip.

I smile. "Oh really?" I say as my insides tighten at the thought of making love to him again.

"Yeah really.." he says smiling mischievously. I bite down on my bottom lip accepting his challenge.

"Well...what else do I need then?" I ask.

"Well....I think you need daddy to make you cum over... and over... again until you're begging for me to stop...but I won't....." he whispers to me as he starts to kiss on my neck. I sigh outloud at the thought. Mmm...f***...